What is Infor CloudSuite HCM?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Infor CloudSuite HCM
- Make Decisions Rooted in Scientific Data: With Infor CloudSuite HCM Talent Science capabilities, HR executives can make smarter hiring decisions. The solution relies on objective data so users can identify top talent that’s best suited for the organization. This leads to higher retention, improved performance and more accurate development.
- View Real-Time Data: The software provides real-time data that is accessible from any location via mobile, tablet and desktop devices. This gives you up-to-date information and more accurate visibility into key metrics. You can control how you share that data with partners, suppliers and other parties as well.
- Save Time on Recruiting Tasks: The solution incorporates automation that handles the resume screening and application review process. The AI tool can scan documents and make preliminary candidate assessments based on a candidate’s past experiences, skill sets and more, removing the burden of manually completing these repetitive tasks.
- Simplify Time Tracking: The Workforce Management module allows you to automate the process of tracking contractor hours compared to labor allocations. You can also manage time-off accruals for specific countries. You have the flexibility to configure the settings for each geographic location where your company operates.
- Ensure Proper Training: Infor CloudSuite HCM provides tools to deliver learning materials across the organization. It also enables business leaders to identify employees who are good candidates for leadership development and succession planning. Self-directed learning is accessible through employees’ personal learning space in the cloud. They can collaborate with instructors and other learners as well as engage in exercises in a simulated on-the-job environment.
- Seamlessly Execute Global Payroll: Infor ION integration technology provides bi-directional, real-time data integration between Infor CloudSuite HCM and payroll partners. Elements like data mappings that are specific to each country help streamline the integration process. A point-and-click interface makes it easy to manage your integrations. The system also supports modifications or additional integrations that don’t require IT expertise or third-party consultants so that you can drive down TCO.
- Personalize the Platform: You can control various elements of the system to give employees relevant information across different activities and to meet their unique needs.
- Use Adaptive Notifications and Workflows: Infor Process Automation (IPA) adds business process management (BPM) capabilities to the solution. With it, your company can control, measure and automate business processes from people to systems, systems to systems, and people to people. IPA enables you to put a review and approval workflow into place that spans multiple steps and levels. A drag-and-drop interface allows you to build notifications and workflows with ease.
- Talent Management: Infor CloudSuite HCM has a range of features that help support your organization’s talent management. It includes talent acquisition, onboarding, goal development, succession management, performance tracking, compensation and learning management. You can also integrate the Talent Science solution for greater insight.
- Global HR: Your organization can use features in this module to manage HR functions such as benefits management, budgeting, absence and time entry, organizational structure, employee safety and occupational health.
- Payroll: The Payroll add-on module lets you complete payroll processing for the U.S. and Canada. It integrates personnel information with benefits, absence, compensation, employee self-service and time-entry management. Additional capabilities include ACH, W-2s and a tax engine that takes laws, rates and limits into account.
- Workforce Management: With this add-on, you can manage scheduling, record time and attendance, monitor the performance of your workforce and optimize employee workloads. It also helps your scheduling remain compliant with government, union and corporate standards.
- Reporting: The system’s analytics capabilities are powered by the Birst Analytics BI platform. This provides reports and insight into people analytics and operational metrics so you can analyze important KPIs and make informed decisions.
- HCM Analytics: This set of tools assists in acquiring talent, measuring labor productivity, ensuring effective staffing and making data-based decisions.
- HR Service Delivery: This module consists of a case management system and personalized knowledgebase. Together, they allow your organization to provide service internally.
- Security: Infor CloudSuite HCM relies on the security provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS) and adheres to strict industry guidelines such as ISO/IEC 27001, HIPAA, GLBA, PCI, SOX, regional privacy laws, etc. Additionally, it provides restricted access and encryption via secure FTP, PGP and TLS/SSL.
- Self-Service: The solution offers self-service tools for employees and managers, which includes 24/7 access to personalized information based on each user’s role. For example, employees can view their calendar and pay stubs while managers can approve requests, access an org chart and manage performance reviews.
Infor CloudSuite HCM Suite Support
Infor CloudSuite HCM Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on the aggregate of reviews from the sources above, the following pros and cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Infor CloudSuite HCM provides a comprehensive bundle of capabilities including talent management, HR service delivery and global HR, with the option to add other modules such as workforce management and HCM analytics as needed. Frequent lags do occur, however, leading to downtime and lower productivity. It also presents a steep learning curve and lacks some basic HR features, which is something to consider before making a choice. That said, it promotes employee engagement and offers an intuitive experience, with extensive accessibility and critical HR tools.
Based on 63 reviews: