What is Grovo?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Grovo is a cloud-based learning application that enables organizations to deliver Microlearning content. Leverages a proprietary framework to offer bite-sized lessons to drive employee training across key business areas. Support for AICC standards and connectors allow companies to connect the solution to LMS applications and HR systems.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Grovo?
Key differentiators & advantages of Grovo
- Engage Learners: Grovo provides an intuitive interface along with short, engaging lessons that employees can easily digest and act on. Learners receive content in a number of engaging formats, including visuals, videos and GIFs.
- Author Course Content: The platform’s course creation tool uses templates that allow you to build your own lessons. Grovo supports SCORM and PPT for added flexibility. You can also customize the hundreds of out-of-the-box collections offered.
- Streamline Learning: The system’s automation capabilities let you define rules that send the right content at the right time. You can set assignments to trigger based on transition points, such as during onboarding or when an employee changes roles.
- Boost Business Performance: The pre-built lessons target key behaviors that help improve outcomes. Examples include stronger team performance, accelerated onboarding and increased employee retention.
- Develop Leadership: Grovo combines a set of 475+ lessons into a leadership bundle. Your company can equip leaders with necessary skills by providing access to topics such as mindfulness, conflict resolution, goal setting and a host of other subjects.
- Achieve L&D Goals: The platform’s setup makes it easy for L&D teams to deliver training in a way that’s cost-effective and scalable.
Grovo is used by companies across a variety of industries, such as professional services, retail, media and entertainment, healthcare, and technology. Clients include Bitly, GAP, BuzzFeed, Chevron, Magellan Health and IHG.
- Microlearning Library: Grovo’s library contains over 2,000 lessons that cover topics such as sales, project management, marketing, personal growth, technology and more. In-house experts keep the library content current and relevant with weekly refreshes.
- Lesson Player: This feature delivers lessons in fullscreen mode to help reduce distractions. The lesson player is optimized for mobile viewing, so employees can learn using their device of choice.
- Integrations: Grovo comes with API functionality and single sign-on (SSO). You can also use connectors to integrate the platform with your organization’s LMS or HR management solution.
- AICC Compatibility: Every lesson Grovo offers is built to be compatible with AICC standards. This allows you to port whatever content you need into your LMS.
- Compliance Training: The Modern Compliance Bundle provides a set of lessons that help your organization remain compliant. Topics cover discrimination, safety and security, data security and privacy, diversity and inclusion (including unconscious bias), business and financial ethics, and sexual harassment. The training incorporates GDPR, EEOC and OSHA guidelines, among others.
Grovo Suite Support
In addition to the support options listed below, Grovo has a community where users can turn for advice, tips, feedback and answers to specific questions.
mail_outlineEmail: To receive support, users can email the following address: [email protected]
schoolTraining: Grovo offers a searchable knowledgebase where users can learn about the platform in a self-serve format. The help articles are grouped into the following categories: getting started, learner orientation, Grovo 101, Grovo PhD, Microlearning library, FAQs and best practices, video tutorials, and migration station.
local_offerTickets: Users can submit tickets by visiting the support section of Grovo’s site. The form has three types of requests users can choose from: problems, suggestions or SSO configuration.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 44 reviews: