What is Epicor HCM?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Epicor HCM
- Growth-Oriented Culture: Engage, align and encourage innovation among the workforce to create a growth-oriented work culture.
- Employee Engagement: Automation and self-service capabilities enable employees to stay connected with their managers. Users can view and create self-managed career goals and measure achievements that help increase employee engagement.
- Enhanced Performance: Leverage growth strategies, digitization and tools to increase productivity, lower costs and focus on essential tasks that help align talent with performance.
- Insight-Based Decisions: Talent and hiring managers can access and use powerful reports, analytics and workforce insights to make accurate and informed decisions.
- Accurate Appraisal Decisions: Performance management tools allow managers to monitor performance and goals, send alerts, and view employees’ performance to facilitate decision making for compensation appraisals.
- Employee Development: Get complete access to self-service information to encourage competency, enrichment and career development.
- Saved Time: Save time, increase productivity, and better manage applications through the acquisition process via integration between Candidate Connect and Epicor HCM Core. Ensure online profiles are up to date and gain more time to spend on interviews and candidate assessments.
- Talent Management: Provides recruiting, performance management, training and development, and succession planning. Use these tools to cultivate requisite skills within the organization.
- Total Compensation Management: Create and access personalized compensation reports and develop compensation plans while considering factors like healthcare, work-life balance, and training and development. View salary and total compensation reports as well as perform benefits and absence tracking, all from one dashboard.
- Timesheets: View and manage employee work hours, paid time off and requests at the click of a button.
- Recruitment Self-Service: Applicants can find and apply for open vacancies by filling the skill competency and attaching a resume. Provides applicant’s background information and showcases their qualifications pertaining to a specific job vacancy.
- Reporting: Delivers employee information and HR metrics in more than 250 reports. Leverage the built-in Microsoft Report Builder to generate custom reports tailored according to data groups.
- Absence Management: Helps track and manage leaves, create detailed reports, control costs and understand the impact of employee absences via time off process automation.
- Flexible Deployment: Deployable in the cloud or on-premise, as per organizational requirements. Provides the option to change the selected deployment type as the business grows.
- Web-Enabled: Runs on all browsers and devices from anywhere, without needing a terminal service license.
- Customization: Hiring managers can customize fields, enact business logic and personalize views, with a system that can adapt to diverse business needs.
- Outdated and non-intuitive user interface.
- Standard reports fail to cover general requirements, requiring the creation of custom reports.
- Challenging report navigation.
- Alerts are only sent for certain functions.
- Hard to analyze data due to lack of graphical data representations.
- Difficult to create new reports.
- Customizations requiring professional services contracts are a challenging task.
Epicor HCM Suite Support
Epicor HCM Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on the aggregate of reviews from the sources above, the following pros and cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Epicor HCM caters to many HRMS requirements including talent management, compensation management, timesheets, employee self-service, reporting and absence management. Notable drawbacks are that it lags frequently and yields inaccurate benefits statements. Reviews also mentioned that it can be challenging to learn for new users. However, it’s user-friendly, with an intuitive dashboard, several types of access permissions and plenty of customization options. It can be a good choice for medium and large organizations seeking an HCM solution that supports a diverse range of HR functions.
Based on 36 reviews: