What is Ellucian?
Industry Specialties: Education
Ellucian is a talent management SaaS product designed to facilitate recruiting and hiring processes for organizations in the higher education field. It is especially adept at combining functionalities designed to both find and retain highly qualified staff and faculty members.
By combining both hiring and development processes, it helps organizations to not only find but also develop and retain top performers, ensuring that the business operates at its highest level. Because it is easy to access, users can benefit by completing a variety of tasks without any added stress about how or when those tasks will be completed.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Ellucian?
Key differentiators & advantages of Ellucian
- Attract Top Talent: By posting open positions to a variety of channels, the system can source candidates from multiple job boards as well as social media. This ensures that job postings reach a wider audience, helping to find the most qualified candidates for open positions within your organization.
- Develop Employee Skills: The system helps managers identify skills gaps to discern the training employees need. Additionally, it can help to identify top performers so that they can be rewarded.
- Retain Top Employees: By tracking the employee lifecycle and helping to identify specific tracks for employee growth, the system helps to retain top employees by providing them a clear career path — ensuring that they see the potential for personal and professional growth within the organization.
Founded in 1968, Ellucian provides a variety of solutions, including ERP, CRM, analytics and HR products, designed to meet the needs of organizations in the higher education industry. Ellucian boasts more than 2,700 customers globally.
- Compensation Management: Set budget rules based on organizational processes and guidelines. This functionality allows managers to gain insight into organizational spending to ensure it’s never over what the budget allows.
- Learning Management: Access more than 30,000 learning resources, including pre-built templates, assessments and legislative compliance programs. These resources allow users to leverage training modules to help develop employees and meet the specific needs of their business.
- Performance Management: Review performance appraisals to identify employee goals and determine what development track specific employees should be on. This feature also helps track and identify individual skills that employees possess to help recognize when an organization has skills gaps that need to be filled.
- Recruiting: Create career sites and automate job postings that streamline the hiring process. Ellucian Talent Management Suite allows users to post jobs to social media, expanding the reach of postings to find the most qualified candidates.
- Resume Management: Users can pre-screen candidates with the system’s built-in assessment tools, which help prioritize candidates that have the specific skills needed for the position.
Ellucian Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can find email contact information by logging into Ellucian’s Customer Center, the platform which replaced the Ellucian HUB.
phonePhone: Users can find information on how to contact phone support by logging into Ellucian’s Customer Center.
schoolTraining: Ellucian offers both online and on-site instruction courses led by Ellucian certified instructors. Additionally, users can access a repository of online video courses that are pre-designed to offer a high-level of training. Additional training and support resources can be found within Ellucian’s Customer Center.
local_offerTickets: Users can submit tickets for support directly through Ellucian’s website.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 273 reviews: