What is Cornerstone Recruiting?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries.
Cornerstone Recruiting is a cloud-based suite that provides recruiting, learning management, performance management and HR administration. Founded with the purpose of improving access to education through online learning, it now helps organizations of all sizes to recruit, train and manage their employees. It has mobile capability that allows productivity and connectivity in real time, from any location.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Cornerstone Recruiting?
Key differentiators & advantages of Cornerstone Recruiting
- Increase Recruiting ROI: Cornerstone clients have seen a 54% higher candidate conversion rate than the industry average. Users can streamline the complete recruiting process, which includes attracting top talent, successfully finding the right candidates, extending offers and running any necessary background checks.
- Alleviate Compliance Issues: Users can minimize compliance concerns with standardized job postings, interview questions, self-assessments and candidate screening.
- Improve Employee Retention: Automated onboarding enables new hires to spend less time in organizing their tasks, resources and information, and more time in building relationships with fellow coworkers and setting up goals.
- Personalize Learning: The Learning experience platform (LXP) allows employees to curate and share their own learning. Users don’t have to manually curate content for each employee or group — instead they can use LXPs, which provide machine learning suggestions for content based on employee profile characteristics, preferences, skills and historical training.
- Promote Business Growth: Powerful workforce analytics backed by data science and machine learning help companies foster talent, make objective decisions such as whom to hire and simulate headcount plans.
- Achieve Easy Integration: Companies can maximize their investments by easily integrating Cornerstone Recruiting with other workforce management solutions. Both technical and non-technical users can purchase, configure and develop integrations directly from a directory of prebuilt integrations via the Edge Marketplace.
Cornerstone Recruiting services are used by over 42 million people in 192 countries. It’s suitable for all types of industries such as energy and utilities, financial services, healthcare, higher education, hospitality, retail, manufacturing, technology and media, life sciences, nonprofit and government.
- Applicant Tracking System: ATS automates an organization’s recruiting processes. Users can easily create job ads and post to career sites, job boards and social networks. Tools are available to track and manage all applicants and employee referrals, schedule interviews, request references, collect interview feedback, track offer letters and visualize talent acquisition metrics.
- Onboarding System: Users can create onboarding processes and experiences to fit their needs. The system can create and send electronic forms to new hires and collect the necessary information. It has centralized document storage, automated notification and progress tracking to keep everyone on track.
- Pre-Built Integration: Users can remove the burden of managing multiple solutions with prebuilt integration that connects the platform with other talent management solutions to fulfill the diverse needs of talent acquisition.
- Learning Management System: Companies can reduce the time and energy required to handle organization-wide learning requirements. This feature reduces skill gaps, imparts compliance training and provides instructor-led training in person or virtually. It has mobile capability, gamification, and customizable reporting and analytics
- Performance Management: This feature provides transparency, letting employees see their contribution towards business results. They can also use it to assess their skills for career development. Managers can identify skill gaps, recognize achievements, and provide continuous coaching and feedback to employees
- Compensation Management: Companies can make sure that they build compensation packages within the budget to reward and recognize talent globally. Users can create competitive compensation strategies with tools to manage salaries and rates, set bonus and equity targets for individuals, and eliminate errors and manual procedures.
- Workforce Management: Automated admin processes help reduce costs and paperwork, routing documents, requests, forms and tasks with workflows. This feature enables a unified view and central management of the organizational workforce across divisions, locations and cost centers.
- Employee Portal: The system has an employee self-service portal that provides employees greater access to and control of their own data.
- Cornerstone Mobile App: Employees can access mobile learning and training as well as see competency reviews and performance activities. It enables collaborating on and contributing to projects and tasks anytime, anywhere.
User feedback indicates the following limitations of Cornerstone Recruiting, as of the time of this review:
- Limited mobile compatibility, does not support multimedia.
- Doesn’t offer exhaustive reporting functionality.
- It does not provide a localized template to comply with local regulations.
Cornerstone Recruiting Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: No support email is listed.
phonePhone: For customer support, users can call (888) 365-2763.
schoolTraining: FAQs and live demos are provided on the website so that users can find answers to their questions.
local_offerTickets: A ticketing system isn’t mentioned.
Cornerstone Recruiting Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 372 reviews: