What is CoreHR?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
CoreHR is a cloud-based solution that provides integrated payroll, people management, workforce management, talent, recruitment and analytics. Designed for midsize enterprises, it supports HR tasks, automates workflows and delivers insights on all aspects of the workforce. A mobile app for iOS and Android devices allows users to take work with them anywhere.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use CoreHR?
Key differentiators & advantages of CoreHR
- Enhances Decision Making: Users can address problem areas proactively with intelligent alerts that display contextual data, provide recommendations for remediation and aid strategic decisions. The system communicates the point at which an HR business goal or key metric will reach or breach.
- Drives Business Success: Managers can focus on revenue-generating activities with administrative tasks delegated to employees for completion. Users can map the competencies required for business success and achieve an active process around people growth that is in line with competency-driven development plans.
- Saves Time: Companies can save time frequently lost internally by giving ownership to managers for staff requisitions, speeding up headcount backfill approval and automating job vacancy creation. Users can accelerate job posting by integrating data on the required competencies for each role. They can also minimize data inputs and leverage insights from the talent module.
- Unifies HR Functions: Users can reduce the time it takes to process employee hours worked, in compliance with internal payment policies and employer legislation. They can also seamlessly transfer accurate data to payroll due to the platform’s unified approach.
- Increases Retention: Automated onboarding increases new hire participation and productivity. It improves attrition rates by giving early access to key information and connecting them to their teams so they can establish meaningful relationships and achieve success.
- Centralizes Record Keeping: The system manages, streamlines and secures all HR data, from employee records and transactional workflows to complex processes and related costs. This single system of record facilitates compliance and provides strategic analytics and reporting. It also eliminates duplication and simplifies searching for and viewing people, teams, departments and complete hierarchies.
CoreHR has a 98% customer retention rate. It is particularly suitable for industries such as healthcare, leisure and hospitality, higher education and retail.
- Workforce Management: Companies can save 95% of workforce time spent on rostering. The software removes complexity by auto-generating rosters, factoring in key business drivers such as staff availability, demand and skill sets. It does this while adhering to compliance and regulations such as the Working Time Act and break entitlements.
- Payroll: Users can manage and analyze all pay groups in a single dashboard view, reduce payroll data input, and control inbound and outbound payment requests. Audit control guarantees accuracy, and an automated system sends prompts about unresolved errors and potential issues. The Payroll Manager View provides real-time updates on payroll readiness. The solution manages all basic considerations, including legislative and internal compliance.
- Recruitment: Companies can achieve a cohesive, transparent and fast recruiting process. The applicant tracking system eliminates selection bias with anonymized shortlisting. Integrated social recruiting tools facilitate video interviews, online questionnaires, assessment frameworks, interview scheduling, applicant merges, results recording and real-time feedback. Users can report to senior stakeholders on the success of the recruitment process and drive future decisions by tracking the source of high performers and understanding the ROI of recruitment budgets.
- Talent Management: This feature streamlines monitoring with dashboard views and intuitive reports. It tells how the workforce is performing and its impact on current and future business outcomes. It also enables employees to proactively develop their own careers.
- Succession Planning: This feature helps HR and management to develop talent strategies for the future with a complete view of potential business leaders via succession organizational charts. Companies can identify skill gaps and systematically build their talent pipeline with intuitive tools such as a 9-box matrix that assess employee and manager performance.
- HR Analytics: The system instantly combines multiple reports into one single data view to drive better business decisions and gain insight into the workforce. Users can align human capital decisions with business priorities for board-level reports. The solution also facilitates cross-analyzing HR and business metrics to show ROI between the investment in people and business outcomes.
- XD Hub: This feature provides a collaborative space for sharing best practice reports and processes across organizations. It enables users to learn, share and bring knowledge, thought leadership and new skills to the business.
- Learning Management: This feature provides guided learning paths with full accreditation. Self-directed learning is enabled with self-service capabilities and role-based course allocation. Users can create learning groups, view training histories, track course progress and completion rates, and benefit from gamification and social learning.
- Mobile App: Users gain real-time access to system records and all functionality. They can complete tasks quickly, like booking leave, swapping shifts, reviewing payslips, updating personal data and managing expenses. The app puts every employee in control of their data, reducing the administrative burden.
- Self-Service: Employee self-service reduces the demand on HR staff by 50% to 80% and enables them to focus on strategic priorities. Employees can access, review and update their records, complete role-related tasks, submit timesheets, access their schedules, set availability, manage leave, clock in or out and connect with co-workers through shift swaps.
User feedback indicates the following limitations of CoreHR, as of the time of this review:
- User interface is not intuitive and freezes constantly.
- Involves too many clicks for correctly submitting or approving time.
- The missed-clock feature cannot be edited by employees once submitted.
CoreHR Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail:A support email isn't mentioned.
phonePhone: For customer support, users can call +44 2039 882 474.
schoolTraining: Resources such as ebooks and webinars are available on the website.
local_offerTickets: For queries, existing customers can log in through the website.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 17 reviews: