What is Collage?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Collage is a platform for benefits management and core HR processes, such as payroll and recruiting. Built specifically for the needs of small and mid-sized businesses, it eliminates paperwork, spreadsheets, late enrollments and payroll errors. The cloud-based software brings data online and digitizes group benefit plans.
The solution targets Canadian businesses and comes with preset compliance standards for operating in Canada. This includes collecting work visas, tax information and SINs.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Collage?
Key differentiators & advantages of Collage
- Unified Platform: Collage centralizes HR systems and processes into a single platform. This gives you the ability to manage everything from employee data to performance reviews from one location. The solution also integrates with benefits and payroll providers. Any changes to employee information update automatically, removing the need for double entry.
- Employee Access: This feature allows employees to manage updates to their profiles without relying on HR to do it for them. This can include insurance plans modifications and change of address.
- Actionable Insights: Customizable and out-of-the-box reports let you drill into metrics for payroll, benefits and other key areas. Visual tools like graphs make the information easy to digest. Exporting CSV and PDF files takes a single click. Other capabilities include search filters, the option to invite external users and payroll reconciliation.
- Efficient Onboarding: All onboarding steps happen online, from collecting signatures to assigning tasks to employees. You can share documents, give new hires access to your org chart and invite them to enroll in benefits.
- Customization Options: Collage comes with two primary configuration capabilities: access settings and custom fields. The custom permissions let you determine the specific information any user can access. Custom fields expand the data you can collect on employee profiles to ensure you document all the necessary details.
- Training Programs: The system includes modules for accomplishing training objectives. You can choose which modules to assign and track when employees finish modules.
- Mobile-Friendly Design: Users can log in to Collage from any device. There isn’t an app to download, but the site is designed to be mobile responsive for a user-friendly experience.
Collage is suitable for companies in any industry. It has clients in the technology, nonprofit, advertising and financial fields, among others. Customers include Habitat for Humanity and the PUR Company.
- Employee Management: With this feature, you gain capabilities such as alerts, an org chart, team calendars and an employee database. Collage lets you track an employee’s history with your company, from different roles to compensation increases. It also provides document management with e-signature support.
- Payroll Services: Collage connects with your provider of choice and offers management services for payroll activities. Experts will handle everything from integration and data syncing to end-of-year processing. They take care of calculations for things like hourly pay, bonuses and commissions. Custom and pre-built reports are also included.
- Benefits Administration: This feature simplifies benefits for employees. They can change details like adding new dependents and view their plan in a user-friendly dashboard. The software also lets you generate eligibility reports and set up late enrollment alerts.
- Recruiting: Collage enables you to create branded job sites, post open positions on job boards, store documents such as resumes and cover letters, and save past applications in a candidate pool. The system supports creating offer letters as well as collecting feedback about candidates after interviews. You can also set up pipelines that fit your hiring workflow and sync candidate information with the onboarding module, which automatically populates a new hire’s details.
- Performance Management: This module is equipped with question templates, automated reminders and custom surveys. It also lets you run several types of review, such as peer and 360-degree reviews, track review processes in dashboards, view past results, and assign employees for peer review.
- Time Off Management: Elements include custom leave types, automatic calculations, email alerts, calendar integrations and custom policy rules. You can set approvals to be automatic or multi-stage, adjust leave allowances and provide bonus vacation based on seniority levels.
Collage Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can email [email protected] Collage also provides live chat.
phonePhone: Phone support is available. A specific help number isn’t listed, but the main line is +1 (800) 651-9632.
schoolTraining: The Collage help center provides self-guided training. It consists of a searchable knowledgebase with over 130 articles. Users can find information on all the software’s features, along with regular product updates.