What is ClearCompany?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Founded in 2004 as HRM Direct, ClearCompany offers solutions for hiring, retaining and engaging employees. This product supplies features to assist with managing employees throughout every stage of their lifecycle. It combines a variety of core HR functions within one platform, providing users with a full HR suite.
Provides users with branded career sites, hiring, onboarding and many more functionalities. Suitable for businesses of all sizes in all industries.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use ClearCompany?
Key differentiators & advantages of ClearCompany
- Automated Workflows: The system’s electronic onboarding feature enables companies to go paperless. The digital process simplifies the hiring process from start to finish. Organizations that streamline and standardize these processes see a 54% increase in productivity on average.
- Increase Retention: Implementing an onboarding program like the one offered by ClearCompany helps businesses increase their retention rates to as much as 91% of their workforce. The solution also allows users to send Kudos to employees for a job well done, helping to improve the employee experience.
- Boost Productivity: By tracking and rewarding employee performance, managers can encourage top performers and inspire other employees. The system can also build and automate workflows to save managers time.
- User-Friendly Interface: The review portal is easy to navigate, making it easy for HR managers and employees to view their progress towards reaching goals and provide continuous feedback. The scorecards seamlessly analyze performance data to help managers gain insights into employee performance and progress.
- Customizable: ClearCompany enables users to create multi-stage processes for reviews based on specific business needs. The system also allows users to create scales as well as develop questions and sections to enhance review processes.
ClearCompany serves more than 200,000 businesses of all sizes, across all industries. Some of ClearCompany’s notable clients include Chick-fil-A, Edible Arrangements, The Salvation Army, Fuji Film and America’s Test Kitchen.
- Reviews: ClearCompany provides users with four different review functionalities. Users can implement traditional, peer, 360 and time-based reviews. The solution offers unlimited peer and 360 reviews and users can coordinate 30-, 60- and 90-day performance reviews for new employees.
- Completion Tracking: Automated reminders help HR managers ensure that employees provide timely feedback.
- Feedback: Real-time feedback can automatically be imported into a review, providing HR managers with a high-level view of an individual employee’s performance.
- Predictive Performance: Automated reporting allows users to collect and leverage candidate data. This gives managers a high-level view of predicted candidate performance and can help to influence hiring practices.
- Reporting: The system’s 9-box reporting feature helps managers to save time by automatically analyzing numbers and plotting data.
- Succesion Planning: Learning and development functionalities combine with goal management capabilities to help prepare employees for upcoming promotion opportunities.
Some of the product limitations include:
- ClearCompany Performance Management System doesn't support compensation management functionality
- The system doesn't support learning and development functionality
- Does not support Android of iOS operating systems
- The solution does not offer strong scheduling capabilities
- Does not provide users with per-populated templates
- The system doesn't offer robust candidate management funcitonality
- The workflow stages are difficult to navigate when used by multiple hiring managers who are accessing the data of the same candidates
mail_outlineEmail: Email support is available to users at all times
phonePhone: Technical support experts provide 24/7 support via phone. Users can locate the support phone number by logging into their account.
schoolTraining: ClearCompany provides training resources to users through its knowledge base. The knowledge base houses printables, presentations, webinars and various other support documents that cover a variety of topics.
local_offerTickets: Users cannot submit tickets for support
Cost of Ownership
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 451 reviews: