What is Breezy HR?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Breezy HR is a cloud-based software focused on collaborative, proactive recruiting. It is user-friendly and has customization and integration capabilities. It manages candidate sourcing, job advertising, career page creation, interviewing and scheduling and more.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Breezy HR?
Key differentiators & advantages of Breezy HR
- Integration: Integrate Breezy HR to a host of other platforms such as Slack, BambooHR, Google apps suite, Outlook, Office 365 and more.
- Team Collaboration: Discuss candidates and tag coworkers to send them a notification, compare candidates with scorecards, stay in touch on Slack and communicate on the go with mobile capabilities. Breezy HR is user-friendly and doesn’t restrict the number of team members to invite, so your entire team can leverage the system for collaborative hiring.
- Proactive Recruiting: Take a proactive approach to hiring with candidate sourcing capabilities. Talent Search allows you to search and connect with candidates that have the background, skills and geography you require.
- Automation: Automate recruiting tasks to save time and speed up the hiring process. The system can automatically respond or even disqualify candidates based on their pre-screening questionnaire responses. Reference checks are taken care of — the system sends out a questionnaire asking candidates for references at whichever stage you select, verification requests are sent to the references and then added to the candidate profile when complete.
- Mobility: Recruit on-the-go with the app for iOS devices. Additionally, Breezy HR is cloud-based, making the system accessible anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Customization: Developers can customize the software to your organization’s needs with the Restful API. Customize the career page and more.
Breezy HR is for businesses with 10-10,000 employees. Gartner rated them the highest in customer satisfaction for HR and Applicant Tracking products.
- Advertise Jobs: Get your job posting in front of applicants with the automatic distribution feature. The system posts your open position with one click to multiple free job boards such as Indeed, Glassdoor, ZipRecruiter and more. Premium job boards such as Career Builder and Linked are available as well.
- Candidate Management: A drag and drop pipeline and candidate profiles provide streamlined candidate management. The system can pre-screen candidates, evaluate candidates with scorecards and automate background and reference checks. You can create and assign tasks to team members with email notifications.
- Career Pages: Create mobile-optimized career pages with an embeddable widget or API for full customization. Share employee testimonials and photos or videos and offer one-click apply from job boards. You can add a referral portal to this page as well.
- Candidate Sourcing: Search for candidates in Talent Search and use the Chrome Extension to add candidate profiles when you see an interesting prospect on LinkedIn or other websites.
- Email and SMS Capabilities: Send emails and texts to candidates right from their profile with read-receipts that let you know when your candidate has read your email. You can create templates and questionnaires that you can personalize for bulk, automated communication as candidates move through your pipeline.
- Interview and Scheduling Capabilities: A drag and drop calendar for the whole team syncs with Google or Outlook calendar. Candidates may schedule themselves in time slots you make available to them, and you can have candidates reply to questions in video format or do video meetings. You can create interview guides.
- Analytics and Reporting: Get access to insights such as pipeline metrics, hiring funnels, source reports and time to fill reporting. More advanced, custom reporting is available through Amazon Redshift.
- Compliance: Track your EEOC and OFCCP data from candidates and hiring teams. Ensure your organization is following federal requirements with the reports the system creates for you. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance kit helps your organization deal with the candidate’s right to access and erasure and other compliance issues.
Breezy HR Suite SupportBreezy HR has a FAQ, troubleshooting tips and more at https://support.breezy.com/hc/en-us.
mail_outlineEmail: There is no support email provided.
phonePhone: There is no support phone number provided.
schoolTraining: Breezy has a quick start guide at https://resources.breezy.hr/docs/getting-started.
local_offerTickets: Submit a maintenance request at https://support.breezy.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
Breezy HR Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 1294 reviews: