What is BirdDogHR?
Industry Specialties: Construction, Federal Contractor and AAP Plan Reporting, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Technology, Engineering, Energy and Supply Chain Management
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of BirdDogHR
- Stay Compliant: The software is updated regularly as new OFCCP, VEVRAA and Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act regulations are implemented. This makes the arduous task of keeping up with ever-changing regulations far less daunting.
- Boost Productivity: BirdDogHR helps employees set goals and eliminates the typical annual performance appraisal system, encouraging year-round behaviors.
- Improve Performance: All learning development activities are streamlined to engage employees who are experiencing a learning gap. This reduces the need to hire new employees.
- Go Paperless: Between the automated onboarding process, the Core HR portal and payroll processing, you have the option to make your HR processes completely digital.
- Empower Employees: Succession planning provides employees with opportunities for advancement and growth, while benefits management offers a self-service benefits plan selection.
- Simplify Recruiting: BirdDogHR offers Recruiting AI and texting. The personal AI assistant contains humanistic web and text chats to make the recruiting process incredibly convenient for candidates. It can also schedule interviews with potential candidates, which takes a burden off of the HR staff.
- Avoid Common Payroll Issues: Payroll processing solutions help avoid common issues such as incorrect tax filings, filing taxes late, employee’s final pay and exposure to fees and penalties imposed by the IRS.
- Applicant Tracking System: ATS simplifies the recruiting and hiring process. This feature can distribute open position postings to anywhere from five to 300 job boards, and managers have a real-time view of how their job postings are performing.
- Employee Onboarding: This cloud-based solution organizes and automates onboarding paperwork. It provides the option for electronic signatures and also tracks and reports when new hires have signed their documents.
- Learning Management: This function handles ongoing training. Employees have access to their learning plan and course information from their home dashboard. Employees will be notified via email when a course is assigned or a due date is approaching.
- Payroll Processing: The payroll function is customizable as your business changes, and it integrates well with other HR departments. Administrators have access to automated tools that can generate pay stubs, W2s and other reports.
- Compliance Tracking: Compliance is tracked, managed and reported in several areas: recruiting, applicant tracking, onboarding, performance management, goal alignment, employee training and development, career planning and succession management.
- Core HR: The Core HR portal allows you to view aspects such as time-off tracking, workflow management and an employee self-service portal, all from one central HRIS. It is available 24/7 from any computer or mobile device.
- Performance Management: The performance appraisal system delivers real-time feedback, so you don’t have to do annual appraisals. The employee performance software reminds staff via email and the homepage when assignments are due, and regularly auto-saves their work.nbsp;
- Time and Attendance: The Employee Portal is a cloud-based system that allows employees to submit time-off requests to managers. It also keeps track of employee hours and sends them to your payroll provider.nbsp;
- Benefits Management: Open enrollment and information regarding supplemental and core employee benefits are available from the Employee Portal or mobile devices.
LimitationsSome of the product limitations include:
- The solution doesn’t support compensation management functionality.
- It doesn’t support a people analytics tool.
- The solution offers limited documentation in terms of how customizable the system is.
- The UI isn’t very intuitive.
- The solution doesn’t provide robust reporting, dashboard and sorting capabilities to the users.
- It doesn’t provide an inbuilt tool for meeting compliance requirements.
BirdDogHR Suite Support
Cost of Ownership for BirdDogHR
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost|
Based on 106 reviews:
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Relevant articles for BirdDogHR
Pricing for HR Management Software
The following reviews for BirdDogHR are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms.