What is Ascentis?
Ascentis HRIS/HRMS is a wizard-driven, intuitive HR software solution for mid-market companies of all industries. When managing employee data, Ascentis HR automates complex business transactions, eliminates manual processes, and reduces systemic errors.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Ascentis?
Key differentiators & advantages of Ascentis
- Easy-to-use, robust employee data and benefits management system.
- “One source of truth” single-entry feature means all data within the system are accurate and secure.
- Wizard-driven workflows automate complex HR processes.
- User-defined fields track and report on any unique data required.
- Hundreds of standard reports offer optimal business insight.
- Unlimited benefits plans can be easily set up in the system, and employees see only what they are eligible for.
- Company-branded employee portal pushes out relevant and critical content to all employees.
- Paperless online enrollment ensures employees have the ability to choose the right plan for them, and enrollment selections are sent electronically, and securely, to carriers.
- Carrier overpayments and potential billing errors are completely eliminated.
- Comprehensive leave management ensures managers balance time-off requests with the needs of the business and teams.
- ACA Dashboards ensure companies are compliant with all regulations and requirements of the Affordable Care Act.
- Key metrics and built-in analytics allow management to “mine” their employee data for key trends and strategic development guidance.
- Hosted solution requires no IT support, and upgrades/updates are automatically available.
- Implementation is fast, easy and painless … usually requiring only a few weeks.
- Integrations are easily created between Ascentis, and other solutions.
- Fixed pricing plans offer affordable and predictable pricing solutions.
Cost of Ownership
Cost Structure for Ascentis HR:
|License/Subscription Cost||Basic set-up fees which includes account creation and 3 days of on-line implementation and/or training|
|Maintenance Cost||Regular maintenance releases and upgrades are included in monthly fees and require no onsite IT support or installation|
|Installation/Implementation Cost||Included in the subscription cost|
|Customization Cost||This is charged as an additional (add-on) cost for developing or enhancing an existing product feature or module|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||Dependent on existing current software, amount of data to be migrated, complexity of the data fields, etc.|
|Training Cost||Included in the subscription cost|
|Recurring/Renewal Costs||Recurring subscription fees is charged which typically includes maintenance, monitoring, upgrades, training and support to the end-user|
|Subscription Cost||What is the cost of the software?||Pricing information is available on request only|
|Deployment Options||What options are available for product deployment?||
|Pricing Model||What is the pricing model?||Subscription-based|
|Minimum Commitment||No minimum commitment required however, Ascentis HR works only with 100-2000 users organization|
|Custom Quote||Is there an option of requesting custom quote?||Available|
|Free Trial||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?||No|
Some of the product limitations include:
- The solution does not provide multi-language or multi-currency support
- System upgrades requires users to manually approve changes in the respective modules. Depending on the amount of changes required this can be a time consuming activity.
- Setting-up reporting formats is a tedious process
- It is a cloud-based solution and does not offer on-premise installation
- Does not supports employee development features such as performance management and succession management
ADP Workforce Now
Kronos Workforce Central Suite