What is Arcoro?
Industry Specialties: Construction, Federal Contractor and AAP Plan Reporting, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Technology, Engineering, Energy, Supply Chain Management
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Arcoro
- Go Paperless: Users can make their HR processes completely digital through the automated onboarding process, the core HR portal and payroll processing.
- Avoid Common Payroll Issues: The system ensures payroll accuracy by preventing common problems such as incorrect or late tax filings, employee’s final pay and exposure to fees and penalties imposed by the IRS.
- Stay Compliant: Businesses can operate with peace of mind, knowing that the system’s built-in compliance capability makes the arduous task of keeping up with ever-changing regulations far less daunting. The software is updated regularly as new OFCCP, VEVRAA and Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act regulations are implemented.
- Simplify Recruiting: Arcoro streamlines recruiting processes, shortens time-to-hire and increases interview attendance through texting and AI-enabled recruiting tools that automate communications. The personal AI assistant contains humanistic web and text chats to make the recruiting process incredibly convenient for candidates. It can also schedule interviews with potential candidates, removing the burden from HR staff.
- Boost Productivity: Arcoro helps employees set goals and replaces outdated review practices with regular check-ins to quickly spot and identify problems so employees can perform at their best.
- Enhance Workforce Skills: All learning development activities are streamlined to engage employees who are experiencing a learning gap, reducing the need to hire new employees.
- Empower Employees: Succession planning provides employees with opportunities for advancement and growth, while benefits management offers a self-service benefits plan selection.
- Core HR: This module offers a central self-service portal where users can take care of common HR functions. Managers can track time off, manage workflows, sign documents and send employee engagement surveys. Employees can update personal details, find benefits statements, view pay stubs, see PTO and reply to surveys.
- Payroll Processing: The payroll function is customizable as business needs change, and it integrates well with payroll processing companies. Administrators have access to automated capabilities that can generate pay stubs, W2s and other reports, as well as audit tools.
- Benefits Management: Open enrollment and information regarding supplemental and core employee benefits are available from the employee portal on desktop and mobile devices. The module supports workflows, compliance forms, employee feedback and voluntary benefit vendors.
- Applicant Tracking System: ATS simplifies the recruiting and hiring process by delivering job distribution, employment branding, candidate management and reporting. Users can designate the required information from jobseekers. Pre-employment background and drug screening assessments support informed hiring decisions.
- Recruiting: Offered as part of the ATS module, this feature enables management of the entire recruiting processes from posting jobs to sending offer letters. It can distribute open position postings to anywhere from five to 300 job boards, both niche and premium, and managers have a real-time view of how their job postings are performing.
- Employee Onboarding: Companies can organize and automate onboarding paperwork. A portal helps new hires navigate the onboarding process, providing online documentation with e-signature. Employers can upload photos or videos to welcome new team members and track the employee’s progress.
- Learning Management: Organizations can train employees on critical job skills, ensure certification and offer ongoing career development. The module provides 50 standard reports, employee dashboards, notifications and 40 configurable widgets.
- Performance Management: This module removes the need for annual reviews by delivering real-time feedback and its automations help standardize processes. Together, employees and managers can set goals and monitor performance, and managers can view competencies to determine team strengths and weaknesses. Integration with the LMS feature facilitates course assignment based on areas where employees need more training.
- Time and Attendance: The platform eases the burden on managers by automatically calculating time off, sending requests to the appropriate manager, syncing to payroll for accurate processing, and hosting time off requests and approvals on the self-service portal. Tools include punch-in on the portal, biometric tracking and geo-fencing for remote clock-in.
- Compensation Management: This feature helps employers fairly pay and reward employees. It pulls data from core HR, payroll and performance management to automatically calculate income and bonuses.
- Compliance: Automated reporting streamlines the task of compliance tracking. It covers multiple areas, including recruiting, applicant tracking, onboarding, performance management, goal alignment, employee training and development, career planning, and succession management.
- Succession Planning: This set of tools lets companies review performance to assess readiness, identify gaps in their talent pool and build plans to develop the expertise and skills necessary for new roles. Capabilities include scorecards, comparative ratings and 9-box talent matrices. The system draws performance data from goals, development plans and competencies and provides training options.
- Drug Testing and Background Screening: Arcoro helps managers hire with confidence by offering screening options like 5-Panel and 10-Panel, as well as lab drug screens and DOT look alike. E-verify, credit reports and criminal background checks are also available.
- There’s no support for people analytics tools.
- Languages are limited to English and Spanish. Candidate management is only offered in English.
- It doesn’t support budgeting and forecasting tools.
- It doesn’t offer live customer support and tickets.
- Dashboards and custom reporting lack adequate customization options.
- Customer support is only available during business hours and not round the clock.
Arcoro Suite Support
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from user ratings and reviews, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Arcoro is suitable for businesses of all sizes and aids onboarding, learning, performance management and recruiting. Reviews were mixed, indicating it’s a good program for recruiters but not as useful for common managers. As noted, some features are time-consuming to use and its reporting capabilities fall short. However, with top-notch customer service, robust recruiting and ATS functionality, and an intuitive UI, it’s a good solution to consider.
Based on 109 reviews:
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Relevant articles for Arcoro
Pricing for Talent Management Systems
The system is easy to use and navigate. It is a great solution for me - it saves me time and keeps me organized when we are recruiting employees.
Arcoro is our one stop shop. The ATS leads to increased candidate leads and exposure, and Onboarding helps increase engagement with our new hires. With Performance Management, we utilize new hire surveys, semi-annual and annual reviews. This has helped us move to a completely paperless HR process.
I'm very pleased with Arcoro because of their price, quality of product and exceptional customer care team.
Arcoro was the only company that fully understood the need to collect EEO data required for federal contractors.
A note from Arcoro
Creating and maintaining an engaged workplace is impossible without the right people and the right tools. If you're here it's because you care about your people. So let us help you get the right tools. BirdDogHR, an Arcoro company, has the expertise and modular software solutions to power busy teams. Start with one or several modules or the entire suite. Whatever your needs are today or in the future, we're here to help.
As your HR management partner, you can expect world-class SaaS software and dedicated customer care from BirdDogHR that promotes engagement and continuous growth. Since 1997 we've helped thousands of organizations across industries improve their HR processes and create thriving workplaces. With 11 modules to offer, we have a full suite of modular HR management solutions that help organizations hire top talent, develop employees, streamline their HR management processes and grow into employers of choice.
Employees, candidates and HR teams love BirdDogHR due to its ease-of-use, built-in compliance, reporting features and mobile-friendly functionality. But don't just take our word for it, request a demo to see how BirdDogHR can help your workplace.