What is ADP Workforce Now?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of ADP Workforce Now
- Streamline Processes: ADP Workforce Now automates critical processes such as onboarding, record-keeping and employee status changes. It also facilitates tracking certifications, licenses and other information, along with tracking and reporting data related to compliance.
- Offer Employee Self-Service (ESS): Employees can access their pay, benefits and time information. They can also request time off, view work schedules, download pay statements, configure direct deposit settings and manage benefits information.
- View Real-Time Insights: Data analysis tools provide visibility into a number of key metrics. These include labor costs, overtime, actual vs. scheduled hours, turnover rate and a host of other KPIs.
- Seamlessly Integrate: Standard APIs allow all the solutions in the ADP Workforce Now suite to integrate with many types of systems, including accounting, ERP, time and attendance, recruiting and onboarding, learning platforms, benefits administration, employee benefits, and productivity and collaboration. Workday, Litmos, ZipRecruiter, TSheets, QuickBooks, Slack and Microsoft Teams are among the hundreds of add-ons available.
- Manage Information Anywhere: ADP Workforce Now provides an app for iOS and Android platforms. This gives managers and employees 24/7 mobile access to time and attendance features, benefits information, and more. Secure access is granted via PIN, password or fingerprint.
ADP Workforce Now has more than 740,000 clients spread across 140+ countries. The program can be used by companies in any industry. However, it brings experience in the specific fields of hospitality, manufacturing, financial services, construction, healthcare, government, education, retail, professional and technical services, restaurant, and nonprofit. Specific clients include The Boston Globe, Jelly Belly, The Bancorp and Eileen Fisher.
- Payroll: An intuitive interface provides access to all information in a central location. The system has automated deductions for benefits and other compensation, and it can manage tax filings. It can also prorate pay during a cycle or apply it to previous runs. You can view historical pay summaries and identify errors via warning notifications. The dashboard screen provides a full record of employee pay data.
- Time & Attendance: ADP Workforce Now has tracking, scheduling and compliance capabilities. It provides digital time-clocking, visual schedules, automated governances and workflows, audit trails, and clocks with finger scan functionality. There are also tools for absence management, including absence analysis, leave tracking and more.
- Talent Management: This module encompasses two main areas: recruiting & hiring as well as management & growth. The software automates tasks like creating job descriptions and posting jobs. It also includes screening, compliance verification and background check tools. You can view employee performance, deliver learning programs (requires integrating with an LMS) and offer tools that improve leadership skills. Additionally, there are features for conducting succession planning.
- Benefits Administration: A toolset brings a range of capabilities for employees and managers. The ADP AE Snapshot™ feature provides managers with employee metrics on enrollment preferences and decisions. Employees can use the PlanFit tool, which ranks different plans, enables comparison of options, offers calculators for evaluating different scenarios and has additional features for configuring plan selections.
- ADP® DataCloud: This AI feature has two core capabilities. The benchmarking component provides access to reliable industry data, along with the ability to compare your company’s trends and data to information from similar organizations. The Turnover Probability Explorer uses big data to predict voluntary turnover and reveal contributing factors.
- Fairly expensive product for mid- and small-sized businesses
- Doesn’t provide strong reporting functionality; running even a simple employee report is a time-consuming task
- Customer service requires improvement
- Doesn’t allow users to track job applications
- It’s a cloud-based solution and doesn’t offer on-premise installation
ADP Workforce Now Suite Support
Cost of Ownership for ADP Workforce Now
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost|
ADP Workforce Now Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 8243 reviews: