What is ADP Vantage HCM?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
ADP Vantage HCM, a cloud-based, on-premise and open architect solution, brings together core human resources services through integrated modules that help manage payroll, time and attendance, workforce management, talent management and more. It helps organizations of all sizes across the U.S. improve employee engagement and gain real-time insights to enhance workforce processes and workplace operations.
It simplifies office administrative operations, minimizes risks, reduces expenses and provides dedicated guidance to enhance operational efficiency. Talent managers can streamline the onboarding process and synchronize performance with pre-set goals on a monthly and yearly basis. It also offers a mobile application.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use ADP Vantage HCM?
Key differentiators & advantages of ADP Vantage HCM
- Improved Organizational Visibility: ADP Vantage HCM helps senior leaders compare, uncover and boost employee performance by enabling improved employee visibility.
- Compliance Confidence: This suite lets users get support for crucial compliance programs such as OFCCP, EEOC and the FCRA. It also helps automate procedures to verify forms as well as collect and approve tax credit information for federal taxes.
- Enhanced Recruitment Process Outsourcing Efforts: Talent managers can improve hiring times and the quality of hires. With the help of RPO, users can leverage all public information about prospective hires, which enables identifying the best match for an organization.
- Better Focus: The software enables talent managers to focus on crucial tasks that result in improved organizational efficiency. It accomplishes this through numerous scalable and flexible solutions for talent hiring and management.
- Quick Decision Making: The system’s mobile solutions provide real-time alerts and notifications that let supervisors make necessary decisions without any delays, anywhere with an internet connection.
- Error-Free Payroll Processing: ADP Vantage HCM makes payroll processes scalable and leaves no chances of errors by integrating payroll with human resource management and automatically syncing employee information.
ADP Vantage HCM serves organizations of any size, type or industry, such as hospitality, manufacturing, professional and technical services, construction, financial services, retail, healthcare, government, education and non-profit or social service. It also offers customizable solutions to companies working with multiple industries.
- Synchronized Employee Performance: Users can create small snippets of ongoing dialogue, providing touchpoints that enable managers to track employee progress against assigned goals.
- Proactive Learning: Organizations can drive proactive learning via certifications, compliance training and the skills required for specific positions. Posts, comments and vote functionalities promote an interactive learning experience for users.
- Pay-for-Performance: Talent managers can create and execute pay-for-performance strategies that help align compensation rewards with individual performance.
- Employee Benefits Administration: A range of employee benefit administration solutions simplify processes, raise employee engagement rates and help maintain the best talent pool possible.
- Group Health Insurance Policies: Employees can leverage the power of ADP benefits solutions that provide individuals with access to ADPIA and its carrier partner’s health insurance benefits. It offers them a medium to look up advice from experienced and licensed professionals.
- Business Insurance: ADP Vantage HCM helps organizations connect with licensed company insurance agents for instances such as general liability insurance, mandated worker’s compensation and more.
- Automated Time Tracking: Using the time and attendance suite, organizations can save time and effort while enhancing compliance and improving productivity by tracking the shift timings of their employees.
At the time of this review, user feedback indicates the following limitations of ADP Vantage HCM:
- The help section can be a bit confusing for new users.
- Many integrated functions may cause significant issues with one another.
ADP Vantage HCM Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: No information is available on ADP’s website.
phonePhone: To get automated support, users can call 1-844-227-5237.
schoolTraining: ADP offers a learning center that contains small, mid-size and enterprise business resources. These include ADP tools, such as calculators, a glossary, tax guides and forms, EDP events that include webinars, hosted events, trade shows, research and insights.
local_offerTickets: Users can log in with their credentials to access ticket submission.