What is ADP Vantage HCM?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of ADP Vantage HCM
- Improved Organizational Visibility: Senior leaders can compare, uncover and boost employee performance by enabling improved employee visibility.
- Compliance Confidence: Get support for crucial compliance programs such as OFCCP, EEOC and the FCRA. Automate procedures to verify forms as well as collect and approve tax credit information for federal taxes.
- Enhanced Recruitment Process Outsourcing Efforts: Improve hiring times and the quality of hires. With RPO, leverage public information about prospective hires, which enables identifying the best match for the organization.
- Better Focus: Focus on crucial tasks that result in improved organizational efficiency by using numerous scalable and flexible solutions for talent hiring and management.
- Quick Decision Making: Receive real-time alerts and notifications that let supervisors make necessary decisions without any delays, anywhere with an internet connection.
- Error-Free Payroll Processing: Scale payroll processes as needed and eliminate the chance of errors by integrating payroll with human resource management and automatically syncing employee information.
- Synchronized Employee Performance: Creates small snippets of ongoing dialogue, providing touchpoints that enable managers to track employee progress against assigned goals.
- Proactive Learning: Enables compliance training, employee certification and the skills required for specific positions. Posts, comments and vote functionalities promote an interactive learning experience for users.
- Pay-for-Performance: Creates and executes pay-for-performance strategies that help align compensation rewards with individual performance.
- Employee Benefits Administration: Employee benefit administration solutions simplify processes, raise employee engagement rates and help maintain the best talent pool possible.
- Group Health Insurance Policies: Provides access to ADPIA and its carrier partner’s health insurance benefits. Offers employees a medium to look up advice from experienced and licensed professionals.
- Business Insurance: Connect with licensed company insurance agents for instances such as general liability insurance, mandated worker’s compensation and more.
- Automated Time Tracking: Save time and effort while enhancing compliance and improving productivity by tracking the shift timings of employees.
- Help section can be a bit confusing for new users.
- Many integrated functions may cause significant issues with one another.
- Time cards can’t be viewed remotely unless the user allows punching access.
ADP Vantage HCM Suite Support
ADP Vantage HCM Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on the aggregate of reviews from the sources above, the following pros and cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
ADP Vantage HCM’s cloud-based toolset provides a robust HCM experience, from core HR to payroll to talent management, best-suited for midsize to large companies. Users indicated some of the features are difficult to navigate and that the mobile app lacks some functionality. There’s also a steep learning curve involved for new users. However, it can be a good option for those looking for a system with regular updates, great customization and accessibility.
Based on 525 reviews: