What is Expensify?
Expensify is Accounting-related software accessible to businesses as a web-based service (also called, "web application" or "software-as-a-service (SaaS)") through a monthly subscription. Expensify is a member of The Small Business Web, a loose coalition of independent web-based Software as a Service companies that provide services to small businesses. The software offered by the participating companies, some of whom compete with one-another, all utilize open APIs and are intended to integrate information and workflow data seamlessly among the various products
Benefits and Insights
Why use Expensify?
Key differentiators & advantages of Expensify
- Import expenses directly from a credit card to create free expense reports quickly
- Approve reports online and reimburse directly to a checking account with one click
- Expensify provides an easy way to manage expense reports
- Expensify imports expenses and receipts from most U.S. smartphones and U.S. credit card providers
- It lets employees (called "submitters") submit expenses through email and, for the company
- It provides a way to manage reimbursements entirely online
- Expensify includes free credit card import capabilities, mobile apps, and FreshBooks or QuickBooks export with integrated direct deposit