What is Workiz?
Industry Specialties: Serves field service industry
Workiz is a cloud-based solution for businesses and professionals that improves operational workflows by managing scheduling, customer interactions, invoicing, payment processing and more.
Suited to the small- to mid-sized on-demand industries, it offers complete visibility and control over various operational aspects and helps increase revenue and productivity.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Workiz?
Key differentiators & advantages of Workiz
- Easy Job Scheduling, Dispatching and Tracking: Schedule jobs, dispatch best-matched and nearest available technicians to service locations and track job progress through a central platform.
- Faster Payments: Generate invoices and collect payments instantly in the field. Get paid faster for completed jobs. Backend payment processing is available.
- Improved Coordination and Communication: Communicate and coordinate with staff as well as clients through built-in phone and messaging systems. Send appointments, routes and important information to field staff. Send reminders, trackers, ETAs and relevant documents to clients.
- Better Client Management: Manage client information, location, service history, payments, details and call recordings centrally for easy access and reference.
- Increase Revenue: Users report nearly a 37% increase in revenue when leveraging this system.
- Integrations: Pre-built and third-party integrations through Zapier allow seamless operations across multiple apps and systems.
- Mobile Apps: Android and iOS apps enable field staff, team leaders and managers to get notifications, coordinate with each other, update job progress and collect payment on the go.
Workiz supports small- to mid-sized businesses in on-demand field services industries, such as appliance repair, junk removal, plumbing, HVAC, locksmith, carpet cleaning, electrician and more. Trusted by nearly 50,000 service providers, it helps businesses manage and scale their operations.
- Job Scheduling: Schedule and manage jobs with a drag-and-drop, color-coded calendar. View schedules using filters for days, weeks, months, employee location and availability for maximum efficiency and complete visibility. Allow clients to request services from a business website or social listings through an integrated widget.
- Job Management: Segregate field staff and teams by location for efficient dispatch and scheduling. Track clock-in and clock-out times, progress and current status of the job, pending tasks, and more to competently manage each service order. Manage multiple franchises from a single platform.
- Lead Management: Track leads and job opportunities from various sources. Maintain communication with estimates, quotes and adequate follow-ups to increase conversions.
- Team Management: Assign jobs to best-suited and available field staff. Track staff in real time and optimize routes with live locations and a map overview of jobs. Communicate in real time through SMS and email.
- Client Management: Track, organize and manage client information like contact details, service history, notes, documents and transactions. Avoid data duplicity with client-property matches. Engage clients and prospects through email via MailChimp integration.
- Inventory Management: Build and manage inventory centrally by adding items, assigning brands and categories and taking stock counts. Track inventory items across locations like the main office, warehouse and service vehicles. Manage inventory items in real time and maintain stock levels by setting up reorder points. Filter and search the entire inventory in a few clicks. Log every stock change, usage, return, cancellation and movement of items from one inventory storage location to another. Get usage reports for specific date ranges and time-stamps with a list of used items and their billing amounts across jobs and users.
- Online Booking: Use an online booking widget as a standalone page, or integrate with business websites, social media profiles and listing websites to allow clients to access availability and services while making online bookings. Real-time sync with Workiz Calendar ensures that there are no discrepancies or overlapping of schedules.
- Invoicing: Create estimates, invoices, waiver forms and work orders using readymade templates. These templates are customizable, brandable and shareable with clients over mail. Capture client signatures with touch-enabled devices. All invoices, waiver forms, work orders and transaction receipts are stored for future reference. Integrate with QuickBooks online to keep accounting and financial operations updated.
- Online Payments: Setup WorkizPay to invoice clients and get paid faster in the field. Send payment requests through mail or SMS and get paid in minutes. Powered by WePay, and backed by Chase Bank, processing fees of WorkizPay start at 2.96%. Clients can either physically swipe credit cards or manually enter details for seamless payments.
- Phone System: Log, record and track client calls and add a custom call greeting to improve client satisfaction. Mask phone numbers of clients and field staff to maintain privacy. Send automated appointment reminders, ETA of field staff and payment requests via text. Set up call routing, call flows and enable one-click dialing for robust communication.
- Service Chatbot: Set up and integrate a service chatbot to engage visitors and assist them in inquiring about available services and make online service requests.
- User Permissions: Customize user access to important data and features through permissions based on roles and responsibilities.
- Reports: Accurately get real-time data for every aspect of your business. Use smart filters and date ranges to build dynamic reports. Track and analyze cancelation rates, profits, advertising ROI, sales-based commissions and more at a glance.
These limitations are current as of the writing of this review:
- Data import tool is faulty
- Editable PDF format is not available
- UI on desktop is not congruent with UI on mobile
- Changes on mobile app do not refresh automatically
- Live scheduling feature is cluttered.
Workiz Suite Support
Workiz offers online support to users during business hours.
mail_outlineEmail: Support email is hidden behind customer login.
phonePhone: Support phone numbers are hidden behind customer login.
schoolTraining: Onboarding and training are available through documentation and webinars. In-person training can be requested.
local_offerTickets: Users are requested to access support documentation for issues. Alternatively, they can chat with support experts for quicker and assisted resolution.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 77 reviews: