What is Wintac?
Industry Specialties: Serves field service industry
Wintac is an on-premise business management tool that organizes, automates and tracks all aspects of the service industry. Combining key pieces of relevant and popular offerings in the industry, it manages everything from scheduling and dispatching, inventory management, customer information management, work order management to invoicing and accounting.
It eliminates paperwork and saves time while optimizing information and business processes for maximum productivity and optimized efficiency. Its one-time license fee makes it one of the most affordable options on the market.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Wintac?
Key differentiators & advantages of Wintac
- Organized Information and Processes: Organize contacts, work orders, service history, accounting and operations seamlessly on a central platform.
- Accessibility: Get remote and offline access to the software with iOS and Android apps to manage work on-the-go.
- Automation: Automate multiple aspects of business such as marketing, sales, communication and accounting to save time and boost revenues.
- User Friendliness: Easy-to-use and reliable with multiple features and tools to manage business operations efficiently.
- Integrations: Integrates with leading business software to synchronize data and processes centrally, manage transparency and expedite work.
With over 30 years of market experience, Wintac is trusted by more than 9,000 service companies and 60,000 end-users to automate their business processes, save time, improve productivity and boost revenues.
- Job Scheduling: Track & schedule service jobs. Assign jobs to most suitable and nearest available field staff for efficient scheduling and quick service delivery. Create flexible schedules for all available services, work orders and field staff members.
- Dispatch Management: Dispatch Management: Get live locations of field staff for real-time dispatch. Send optimized routes, track arrival and send live updates and notifications to customers for better customer experience.
- Work Order Management: Create, update and manage work orders for one-time and recurring jobs, including details like address, issues, material required, field staff assigned, estimates, checklists and more.
- Contact Management: Manage, organize, segment and communicate with all contacts, including leads, prospects, clients, vendors, field staff and back-office employees, from a central location.
- Sales Management: Track and manage leads. Ensure targeted communication and quick response rates for conversion. Send estimates and proposals using readymade customizable templates.
- Inventory Management: Track, update and manage inventory items for multiple locations and vendors. Get built-in support for inventory barcode scanning and label printing.
- Accounting: Manage unlimited accounts receivable and accounts payable through seamless integration with accounting tools such as QuickBooks, Peachtree, Timberline and more.
- Billing: Manage over the counter sales along with an integrated billing system. Generate automated invoices based on service agreement terms. Track partial payments, dues and overpayments to manage finances efficiently.
- Equipment and Agreement Tracking: Track equipment location, details and history through electronic serialization. Manage warranties and agreements with reminders for renewal.
- Dashboard: Get a visual overview and analytical insights into key business operations with a drag-and-drop widget-based dashboard.
These limitations are current as of the writing of this review:
- Steep learning curve
- Lack of software updates
- Reporting feature has limited options
- Accounting feature has data duplicity and lagging issues
- Support is hard to reach and slow to respond
Wintac Suite Support
Wintac offers support through phone, email and support portal during business hours.
mail_outlineEmail: Support email address is hidden behind customer login.
phonePhone: Support phone numbers are hidden behind customer login.
schoolTraining: Wintac offers training through documentation and webinars. In-person training can also be requested.
local_offerTickets: Users can submit a ticket by logging in to the customer support portal. Tickets are addressed in priority order.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 701 reviews: