What is ServiceTitan?
Industry Specialties: Serves the field service industry
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of ServiceTitan
- Stay a Step Ahead: Sufficient field service software helps you and your fleet stay a step ahead of bad weather, traffic jams and other service delays. ServiceTitan is no exception — it comes packed with helpful features to help you stay on top of the demands of the field service industry.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction: When techs are late or don’t bring the right parts, customer satisfaction takes a nosedive. Field service management software handles all of this and much more, ensuring not just happy customer, but repeat customers as well.
- Run Anywhere: The application is built to run in the cloud, on embedded systems, back-office computers and smartphones, ensuring enhanced mobility for you and your techs.
- Save Money: You can sidestep costly delays or scheduling errors, saving you money in the long term.
- A Comprehensive Product: ServiceTitan offers a comprehensive product, encompassing field service, marketing, sales and more.
- Improve Sales: With better customer care and an integrated sales dashboard, you can augment your sales process and reap the rewards.
- Enforce Industry Standards: Industry standards are constantly evolving, and with ServiceTitan, you can stay on top of them by monitoring your business in real-time, and keeping up with important, timely notifications.
- Robust Dispatch: Robust dispatch features ensure the right tech handles the right job. The system factors in technician location, schedule, skill set and more to properly (and automatically) assign them to relevant tasks.
- Reporting: Reporting features give you a high-level overview of your business. You can gain insights into call times, track KPI goals and more.
- Equipment Monitoring: Equipment is subject to wear and tear, as well as breaks. With inventory/equipment monitoring, you’ll be able to anticipate tool troubles, and proactively repair them to prevent failure.
- Marketing, Accounting and Sales Combined: The application serves several functions, including marketing, accounting and sales functions. You can track campaigns, increase revenue, and handle billing all in one app.
- Mobile: With the mobile application, field workers can stay out longer and handle important tasks like billing and ordering, all without having to return to the office. The mobile system also includes powerful features to help techs do their job, like downloading schematics and messaging other techs.
- Powerful Integrations: You can handle billing and accounting problems with ease with Sage Intacct and Quickbooks Integrations.
ServiceTitan Suite Support
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Pricing for Field Service Software
The following reviews for ServiceTitan are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms.