What is ServiceTitan?
Industry Specialties: Serves the field service industry
ServiceTitan’s cloud-based implementation is perfect for small to medium-sized businesses operating in the HVAC, electrical space, who are also looking to save money and take advantage of intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting and much more.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use ServiceTitan?
Key differentiators & advantages of ServiceTitan
- Stay a Step Ahead: Sufficient field service software helps you and your fleet stay a step ahead of bad weather, traffic jams and other service delays. ServiceTitan is no exception — it comes packed with helpful features to help you stay on top of the demands of the field service industry.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction: When techs are late or don’t bring the right parts, customer satisfaction takes a nosedive. Field service management software handles all of this and much more, ensuring not just happy customer, but repeat customers as well.
- Run Anywhere: The application is built to run in the cloud, on embedded systems, back-office computers and smartphones, ensuring enhanced mobility for you and your techs.
- Save Money: You can sidestep costly delays or scheduling errors, saving you money in the long term.
- A Comprehensive Product: ServiceTitan offers a comprehensive product, encompassing field service, marketing, sales and more.
- Improve Sales: With better customer care and an integrated sales dashboard, you can augment your sales process and reap the rewards.
- Enforce Industry Standards: Industry standards are constantly evolving, and with ServiceTitan, you can stay on top of them by monitoring your business in real-time, and keeping up with important, timely notifications.
ServiceTitan boasts a wealth of industry experience. It was rated as one of the best places to work by Bloomberg and ranks as the top field service application for residential and commercial businesses. Their clientele consists of over 100,000 companies and contractors across the field service spectrum.
- Robust Dispatch: Robust dispatch features ensure the right tech handles the right job. The system factors in technician location, schedule, skill set and more to properly (and automatically) assign them to relevant tasks.
- Reporting: Reporting features give you a high-level overview of your business. You can gain insights into call times, track KPI goals and more.
- Equipment Monitoring: Equipment is subject to wear and tear, as well as breaks. With inventory/equipment monitoring, you’ll be able to anticipate tool troubles, and proactively repair them to prevent failure.
- Marketing, Accounting and Sales Combined: The application serves several functions, including marketing, accounting and sales functions. You can track campaigns, increase revenue, and handle billing all in one app.
- Mobile: With the mobile application, field workers can stay out longer and handle important tasks like billing and ordering, all without having to return to the office. The mobile system also includes powerful features to help techs do their job, like downloading schematics and messaging other techs.
- Powerful Integrations: You can handle billing and accounting problems with ease with Sage Intacct and Quickbooks Integrations.
ServiceTitan Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can contact [email protected] to receive email support.
phonePhone: Phone support is available, though operating times are unknown.
schoolTraining: The company does not offer any formal training options beyond webinars or user docs.
local_offerTickets: There are no formal ticketing options available to the user.
User Satisfaction i
Based on 103 reviews:
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Pricing for Field Service Software
The following reviews for ServiceTitan are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms.
Great product for our service company, adaptable to all service lines
No on-site storage of data, can access from any device, multiple user capable, somewhat intuitive interface
The cost is a bit high, but a necessary evil. Reasonable value for the price. Constantly evolving so this makes a up a bit for the price
Easy to use, multiple users possible, no on-site data storage so there is security in that
Service Titan has changed the way we do business! Very easy to use and integrate into.
Service Titan is constantly improving and updating features. If there is a problem they are fast to respond and get the issue resolved. The stay in touch through pop-ups and email reminders of what is changing. You can easily track the progress of each technician.
The reporting functionality needs improvement. It would be great if Service Titan had a custom report generator so you could pull the information you are looking for on the fly.
Easy way to track technician, department and company goals and progress. Mobile tablets in the field have given a professional and modern way to present options and collect payment for work completed.
Easy to navigate
Color scheme for specific technicians would be helpful if I could assign a color to each technician for scheduling purposes.
I enjoy using this software program. It is easy to navigate and easy to train our technicians on how to use the software. We also have the app on our work phones for this software and it works efficiently and has given us the opportunity to track and measure our technicians schedules. This is very crucial to our business because we need to stay on top of dispatch, arrival, and completion of our jobs. I have always had great success in communicating with the support team when I have questions or concerns. They are easy to reach and always very helpful when I need answers to questions.