What is ServicePower?
Industry Specialties: Serves Field Service industries
ServicePower is a software solution from its parent company of the same name. The product is considered a “hybrid workforce management” software, enabling the use of third-party and captive service providers.
The solution combines a number of services and features in its streamlined interface, including warranty and claims management, AI-optimized scheduling, route optimization, customer support, dynamic stock updates and more.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use ServicePower?
Key differentiators & advantages of ServicePower
- Enhanced Customer Experience: ServicePower offers its users numerous features to enhance customer experience. Its automated insights inform users of the necessary parts needed for a job, and can direct clients through a customer portal.
- Increased Visibility: The product provides a bevy of built-in mapping tools, adding logistical insights to the customer's field service business.
- Gain Control of a Chaotic Work Environment: Field service software can help users gain control over many functions of their business, from third-party management to analytics, bookkeeping and more.
- Increased Efficiency: The software has several efficiency and optimization tools built in, enabling users to streamline their field service operations with ease.
ServicePower is a well-lauded product, winning awards pertaining to the field service industry. Major clients of Service Power include General Electric, ADT, Allstate, Siemens, LG, John Lewis and more.
- Customer Engagement: This feature comes in the form of real-time, cross-channel interactive communication outreach solutions, such as email, phone and text. The scheduling system will assign the most appropriate tech for the customer’s specific needs, delighting customers and retaining business.
- Schedule Optimization: Productivity is improved, and costs are reduced by ServicePower’s intelligent, AI-optimized scheduling and dispatch. Schedules are automatically assigned based on time, location, availability and even skill level.
- Contractor Onboarding: Third-party contractors are an important part of the field service industry, and this software accommodates them by creating a “hybrid workforce.” Workers are integrated into the employee pool and dynamically dispatched based on available resources.
- Mobility: Technicians can carry out field service operations almost anywhere and on almost any mobile device. Techs have access to parts, inventory, pricing data and customer data on-demand.
- Claims Management: Claims are managed automatically to reduce fraud and to pay contractors quickly. This also reduces claims turnaround time by ensuring only valid claims are eligible for payment.
- Embedded Analytics: ServicePower comes with built-in analytics functions that allow users to quickly track and measure against KPIs and to optimize their business. The analytics dashboard is fully customizable with metrics and visualizations built-in.
- ServicePower HUB: ServicePower HUB is an integrated business management service that can handle estimations, quotes, work orders, requests from major businesses and much more — all with a revamped and updated UI.
Some of the product limitations include:
- The solution doesn't support comprehensive operations management functionality such as depot repair, equipment supersession or engineering change requests
- Doesn't support billing or invoicing functionality
- The solution is capable of scheduling jobs in real-time. However, the application doesn't reflect on its screen/interface if the job has been completed
- ServicePower doesn't provide post-implementation support
- The program doesn't help users manage returns or reverse logistics activities of products across the supply chain
ServicePower Suite Support
ServicePower offers many support options for its users, including tickets, phone calls and training. Service is provided at a basic level for all users of the product.
mail_outlineEmail: Email support is not available at this time from ServicePower.
phonePhone: In North America, users can reach phone support from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. PST, from Monday through Friday. Call +1 800.377.3678 for service and installer support, or +1 877 995-8040 or +1 714 428-0044 PST for software support. European clients can also receive phone support from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. GMT by calling +44 (0)161 921-9203 for service and installer support and +44 (0)844-811 3302 for software support.
schoolTraining: Videos, webinars and whitepapers are available to users as part of ServicePower’s self-service training module.
local_offerTickets: Users can visit ServicePower’s support page to file a ticket for either service and installer report or software support. Turnaround is within one business day.
Cost of Ownership for ServicePower
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||