What is Oracle Field Service Cloud?
Industry Specialties: Serves the Field Service industry
Oracle Field Service Cloud is apart of the Oracle Cloud suite and provides a number of fieldwork functions and benefits for techs and back-office managers. The product is built out to be ideal for businesses of any size.
This software solution is platform agnostic, is deployed in the cloud, and offers a bevy of features, including self-learning and predictive technologies, precise geocoding, auto-responding, mobile functionality and more.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Oracle Field Service Cloud?
Key differentiators & advantages of Oracle Field Service Cloud
- Increase Customer Satisfaction: The software will automatically pair the right tech to the right customer, increasing overall satisfaction and driving customer retainment.
- Dispatch Automatically: Automatic dispatch assigns workers based on factors like schedule, location, skills and more. By automating dispatch, back office managers can free up resources and time.
- Tackle Critical Issues: The system notifies businesses of critical issues, such as safety hazards or emergency maintenance, all without human intervention.
- Run Anywhere: Field Service Cloud is designed to run on network computers, set-top devices, PCs, workstations, minicomputers, mainframes and massively parallel systems.
Industry ExpertiseOracle serves a variety of customers across the field service, hospital, healthcare, education, retail and consumer services industries. Some of their major clients include Yamanashi Japan, Metronet, DIRECTV, Unilever, Essential Enterprise and more.
- Precise Geo-Coding: By using advanced analytics and corroborating map data, users can access rich geographical information. This can be useful in optimizing service routes or in assisting field technicians.
- Job Assignment: Resources can automatically be routed to an urgent work assignment completely automatically.
- Dispatch: Employees can be dispatched efficiently, always matching the most skilled technician with the right job — all optimized to fit the technician’s schedule.
- Flexible Mobile Application: Techs can be equipped with highly configurable solutions that enable them to reach the back office from the field. Features include document management and mobile payment.
- Scheduling: Assign jobs based on skill level, location, regional availability, performance patterns and more.
- Omni-Channel Communication: Customers can be reached through a variety of communication channels, be it email, text, phone call or more.
LimitationsSome of the product limitations include:
- Oracle Field Service Cloud is exclusively a cloud-based solution and doesn’t offer on-premise installation
- It doesn’t support APIs
- The solution doesn’t allow users to create batch and custom invoicing
- The software doesn’t let users maintain the equipment supersession history if there are multiple changes to the serial number or item number within the same day
- It doesn’t let users maintain and monitor all equipment history, including usage, repair, maintenance, etc. for ready reference of the field representative
Oracle Field Service Cloud Suite SupportOracle offers a variety of support options for their products. Their support is divided into two tiers: standard and premier. Premiere customers can access a number of benefits that standard subscribers can’t.
mail_outlineEmail: Email support isn’t available from Oracle.
phonePhone: Premiere customers can access 24/7 phone support and receive coverage across all of their issues.
schoolTraining: Oracle offers training support and certifications, though the person registered must belong to a registered partner of Oracle. Additional training and support can be found in the Oracle knowledgebase.
local_offerTickets: Support tickets can be sent through Oracle’s support website. Requests will be solved as soon as possible.
Cost of Ownership for Oracle Field Service Cloud
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost|
Oracle Field Service Cloud Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 327 reviews: