What is mHelpDesk?
Industry Specialties: Field Service
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of mHelpDesk
- Web-based: MHelpDesk was built as a powerful, scalable web app, meaning anyone with a browser can access the software.
- Well Received: The product has contracts with the Department of Defense, Army and Marines. The system maintains the highest number of five-star ratings on the internet for field service software.
- Secure Data: MHelpDesk utilizes 256-bit encryption in order to secure user data that is passed through its servers.
- Reliable: Boasting a 99.95% uptime using Amazon Elastic Computing Cloud Environments, users can expect solid uptimes and timely notifications of service delays.
- Data Redundancy: Two copies of user data is stored in order to provide peace of mind as well as data security.nbsp;
MHelpDesk serves primarily the field service industry and has consistently been ranked as one of the best tools in the business. Clients include Awesome Homes, Front Range HVAC, Walls By Design and more.
- Lead Management: Increase win-rates by as much as 70%, share notes between sales and service teams, automate communications, lead marketplace, status tracking and more are present in the software.
- Workflow Management: With this tool, users can automate workflows and gain a complete overview of their daily tasks. All users in an enterprise are notified when a task changes.
- Scheduling and Dispatch: Schedule and dispatch field technicians as well as integrate with third-party calendars. The software also allows for automated assignment and smart scheduling to prevent schedule clashes.
- Inventory Tracking: MHelpDesk’s built-in inventory tracking features allow users to schedule orders and get warnings when they’re low on stock. The software can also import items from QuickBooks.
- Facilities Management: Users can use Oracle EAM to monitor both physical assets and facility maintenance tasks.
- Mobile Offline Access: The product can automatically detect when internet access is down, and then switch modes, virtually eliminating downtime. Offline mode offers full functionality to the user, minus the connection to the user’s backend features.
- Mobile Payment Processing: Payment processing integrates right into the mobile application. The application accepts common credit cards, such as VISA, Mastercard, AmEx and Discover.
- Customer Portal: MHelpDesk provides a customer portal, empowering customers with the ability to schedule their own jobs and manage their billing.
- Billing and Invoicing: Create invoices anywhere at any time and integrate them with QuickBooks' own invoicing software. This field service product offers custom templates as well.
Some of the product limitations include:
- MHelpDesk has limited reporting capabilities and doesn’t support all reporting features such as drill down, failure analysis or a customized report interface
- Complex and non-intuitive UI makes it difficult to navigate the system
- The mobile app isn’t compatible with QuickBooks and crashes frequently
- Doesn’t provide billing and invoicing functionality independently. However, the solution can integrate with QuickBooks for handling accounting management functionalities, as well as PayPal, Authorize.net and WePay for payments
- It’s a cloud-based solution and doesn’t offer on-premise installation
mHelpDesk Suite SupportThe product offers a few support options for its paying customers, including phone and ticketing options. On top of this, live chats and success coaches are also available.
Cost of Ownership for mHelpDesk
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||