What is IFS Field Service Management?
Industry Specialties: Serves aerospace and defense, manufacturing, service, engineering, construction, telecommunications and energy industries
IFS Field Service Management is available as a cloud-based or on-premise solution with features that take care of the end-to-end service lifecycle. It is also available on Windows, Mac and iOS-based devices. Users can access vital data on-the-go with mobile support and real-time data updates.
It can be configured to meet the unique needs of individual businesses and can map out complex service cases to keep things efficient. It helps clients improve customer service with robust inclusions, including parts, contract and service management.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use IFS Field Service Management?
- Work Order Management: IFS Field Service Management streamlines back-of-office processes, diagnoses issues in service processes and creates service requests. Quick access to parts information and contracts ensures SLA compliance. This system can integrate with CRM systems like SAP, Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Spare Parts Management: This system helps users cut costs and optimize inventory to balance stock and spare parts levels. Spare parts visibility lets users know how much of a product is available and where it is stored. Pricing information for each item is also available
- Service Contract Management: Users can quickly execute and manage their contracts from initial pricing and quoting to billing and automatic renewals. It helps users create, monitor and manage their service contracts while preventing revenue waste.
- Warranty Management Software: IFS Field Service Management’s closed-loop claims process can boost customer satisfaction by managing the entire warranty lifecycle, reducing service costs and strengthening product quality. It provides automation tools to further streamline all warranty processes.
- Service Project Management: This system connects task execution and project management in the field with remote collaboration tools, task automation and centralized project management capabilities.
- Mobile App: The IFS mobile app lets customers view all critical service information from the field. Service data updates in real time to keep customers informed about service times.
IFS Field Service Management Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Support email addresses are not publicly listed.
phonePhone: Support numbers are not publicly listed.
schoolTraining: Users can submit contact forms on the Contact Us page of the IFS website. This is labeled as the easiest way to get in touch with them.
local_offerTickets: Users can submit contact forms on the Contact Us page of the IFS website. This is labeled as the easiest way to get in touch with them.