What is IFS Field Service Management?
Industry Specialties: Serves aerospace and defense, manufacturing, service, engineering, construction, telecommunications and energy industries
Benefits and Insights
- Work Order Management: IFS Field Service Management streamlines back-of-office processes, diagnoses issues in service processes and creates service requests. Quick access to parts information and contracts ensures SLA compliance. This system can integrate with CRM systems like SAP, Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Spare Parts Management: This system helps users cut costs and optimize inventory to balance stock and spare parts levels. Spare parts visibility lets users know how much of a product is available and where it is stored. Pricing information for each item is also available
- Service Contract Management: Users can quickly execute and manage their contracts from initial pricing and quoting to billing and automatic renewals. It helps users create, monitor and manage their service contracts while preventing revenue waste.
- Warranty Management Software: IFS Field Service Management’s closed-loop claims process can boost customer satisfaction by managing the entire warranty lifecycle, reducing service costs and strengthening product quality. It provides automation tools to further streamline all warranty processes.
- Service Project Management: This system connects task execution and project management in the field with remote collaboration tools, task automation and centralized project management capabilities.
- Mobile App: The IFS mobile app lets customers view all critical service information from the field. Service data updates in real time to keep customers informed about service times.
IFS Field Service Management Suite Support
IFS Field Service Management Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 92 reviews: