What is TheWorxHub?
Industry Specialties: Healthcare
Benefits and Insights
- Preventive Maintenance: Automate the scheduling of preventive maintenance and ensure timely maintenance.
- Asset Management: Use barcodes to get access to information on an asset and map preventive work.
- Work Order Request Management: Create work orders with details like location, person in charge and more.
- Space Utilization: View work, assets and equipment on detailed interior maps for individual facilities and store the latest life safety diagrams.
- Reporting: Use automated reports to track budget, staff, work, assets and other key data, and share these reports on a set schedule.
- Dashboards: Customize the dashboard to get access to information like work order status, asset inventory, site performance and more in one place.
- Mobile EOC Rounding Surveys: Pass/Fail surveys accessible on mobile phones for mock inspections can be used by staff on rounds.
- Deficiency Dashboards: View real-time, deficiency-specific dashboards and automate work orders for compliance deficiencies.
- Compliance and EOC Tracking: Ensure EOC and compliance tasks are followed and track their statuses. Link activities to the compliance codes from NFPA and the Joint Commission.
- Rounding Templates: Enable staff to report consistent information by building templates based on key criteria.
- Reporting and Analytics: Identify improvement areas with the help of survey questions and get reports based on top deficiencies and deficiency history.
- File Management: File faster with a single source for both manual and online attachments via TheWorxHub, Microsoft OneDrive and/or DropBox.
- Battery Management: Use PM and the information from chemistry, capacity and voltage to manage battery life and replacements.
- Work Assignment Automation: Ensure patient safety and faster resolution with automated round robin work assignments.
- Mobile Barcode Scanner: Scan inventory from the mobile app to access and share system-wide inventory information.
- New Model Evaluation: Set data requirements and approval rules for new equipment to ensure timely inspection and maintenance.
- Energy Management:
- Centralized Energy Dashboard: Monitor and track the trends, costs, usage and energy consumption of all utilities.
- Utility Data: Provides automated bill entry, internal data recording and EDI services within the energy management dashboard.
- Utility Tracking and Monitoring: Check for ways to reduce cost and carbon emission, as well as improve sustainability by comparing past usage and the usage between facilities.
- Reports: Access reports, charts and graphs on carbon emission, utility data and more.
- Energy-Saving Actions: Measure ROI on capital projects, track energy maintenance issues, and create checklists for walkthroughs and events.
- Additional Modules:
- Security Rounding: Manage rounds with checkpoints, voice-to-text work orders, location-based check-ins, documented incidents and a daily activity log.
- Capital Planning: Create an attainable capital plan with the help of reports and industry benchmarks and also make decisions for repair or replacement.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
The WorxHub is a flexible, user-friendly CMMS that goes above and beyond to deliver customer service and support to its users. Users appreciate its tracking, usability, easy work order management and reporting. Its PM feature also helps avoid unexpected repairs. However, as mentioned in multiple reviews, it can be difficult to get used to. There’s also room for improvement with data import, and its lack of reminders and a mobile app were both common issues. Overall, it can bring a lot of benefits to a healthcare company, though users should consider how its shortcomings would impact them.
Based on 76 reviews: