What is iOFFICE?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of iOFFICE
- Improve Efficiency: Affected parties can create work requests in the system and track their progress to get real-time updates on the project’s progress. Managers can monitor completion rates and other KPIs to improve team productivity.
- Organize Assets: Build asset profiles with barcodes, warranties, maintenance history and other key information to track vital information in a centralized repository. Technicians can access and edit profiles from the mobile app in the field for real-time updates.
- Track Maintenance Plans: Create overarching preventive maintenance plans, assign work orders to individual technicians and monitor repair progress from the same platform.
- Customize Solution: Customize request form fields to suit the organization’s specifications to include options such as who is requesting the work order, asset type, recurring/timeframe and more.
- Communicate Instantly: Integration with Slack lets users direct message and chat with each other instead of waiting for emails, as well as create relevant channels for projects. The mobile app lets communication happen instantly, no matter where employees are.
- Increase ROA: Keep assets and equipment in operational shape longer through preventive maintenance. Save money on replacements, reduce costly repairs and decrease downtime across the organization.
iOffice manages facilities for a range of industries but specializes in space and move management, commercial real estate and parcel transport.
- Asset Tracking: Track asset locations, store contract terms and keep detailed records of maintenance or warranty histories on individual assets.
- Service Requests: Users of all roles can generate service requests and track their progress through the system. Managers can coordinate in real time and streamline their work orders from a convenient overview.
- Integrate with Slack: Directly integrate with slack to keep teams organized and in communication in a familiar interface.
- Mobile Access: Service technicians can access work orders, email, Slack and other key features from their mobile devices to work efficiently in the field.
- Barcode Generation and Scanning: Generate and scan barcodes to track asset maintenance based on asset location and condition.
- Image Attachments: Attach images, videos and notes to asset profiles in order to log complaints and more efficiently log information.
- Checklists: Technicians can create task lists and check them off as workers complete them, keeping work orders up to date and workflows moving.
iOFFICE Suite Support
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 43 reviews: