What is FM Systems?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
FM:Systems offers a suite of workspace and other facility maintenance management products to meet the needs of facility managers in the modern age. It comes with an integrated mobile form called fixME and offers industry-specific models to ensure users get the perfect options for their unique needs.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use FM Systems?
Key differentiators & advantages of FM Systems
- Keep Facilities Running Smoothly: Centralize communications and get the whole team on the same page.
- Cut Costs: FM:Systems can reduce costs in a variety of ways, from improving asset reliability and lifespan to decreasing the frequency of costly overhaul repairs and boosting employee productivity.
- Create Maintenance Plans: Create, assign and stay on top of preventive maintenance tasks such as recurring repairs, predictive condition-based maintenance and asset lifecycle management.
- Recover Quickly from Emergencies: Create, implement and communicate disaster mitigation and recovery plans to protect the facility and get back on track as quickly as possible.
- Utilize Space Efficiently: Space management features help managers plan daily usage and optimize the usage of the whole space.
- Digitize Reporting: Reduce inefficient manual reporting on space usage, work orders and other key facility metrics with the digital reporting.
FM:Systems specializes in facility management for corporate offices, higher education campuses, healthcare, government facilities, financial providers, retail, technology and energy.
- Maintenance Dashboards: Intuitive dashboards display maintenance metrics such as ticket summary, ticket status and whether the ticket is rejected or accepted.
- Future Planning: This feature includes asset lifecycle management, budgeting, space planning, emergency preparation and other future planning tools.
- AutoCAD/Revit Integration: It integrates with third-party modeling and drafting solutions to allow facility managers to plan their spaces, set equipment locations and more.
- Track Service Requests: Users can create service requests, assign them to technicians and track their progress live. Set up instant notifications via text or email to keep the relevant parties updated and on-task.
- Space Management: With space management features, you can manage utilization of spaces, occupancy, moves and more.
- Reporting: You can generate scheduled or ad-hoc reports to get a snapshot of operations, communicate with stakeholders and make data-driven decisions. It also comes with plenty of pre-configured or customizable dashboards.
- Facility Portfolio Management: Manage multiple sites and locations from a single comprehensive solution.
- FixME: FixME is a native mobile app that connects FM:Systems and FM:Interact in a handheld device to empower teams with on-the-go work order editing capabilities, breakouts, asset histories and other vital information. The records work on or offline and syncs with the system when network connectivity returns.
FM:Systems Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can access support services through the customer support portal.
phonePhone: For phone support, call 1-800-648-8030 during the business week between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m EST.
schoolTraining: On-Demand training resources are available through FM:Systems university including a video library, scheduled training sessions, workshops and more.
local_offerTickets: To access support services, log in to the FM:Interact support portal.