What is Fixxbook?
Industry Specialties: Restaurant, Retail
Fixxbook is a free, web-based sourcing, credentialing and monitoring tool from ServiceChannel. Its searchable directory lets service providers and facility managers directly communicate and collaborate.
Facility professionals can verify trade credentials and contractor experience, while contractors can use it for marketing and to get in touch with subcontractors. Users can customize searches to a number of locations and geographical areas and control costs associated with hiring service professionals.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Fixxbook?
Key differentiators & advantages of Fixxbook
- Discover Contacts: View a list of direct contacts of verified contractors that meet the requirements of the project.
- Use for Free: Accessible to anyone that wishes to hire or perform a particular type of service contracting work.
- Ensure Verification: Contractors have to upload all the valid and required documents like insurance and licenses, aiding verification and work orders.
- Quickly Identify Contractors: Priority Badges like M/WBE, SBE and BBB give recognition to contractors that meet the criteria, so facility managers can identify diverse suppliers faster.
- Find the Right Fit: Customized searches match facility managers and contractors using detailed and specific performance criteria like trade experience and specialization.
- Manage Hiring and Projects: A paid private network allows facility managers to create a private vendor network and enables them to send and receive RFXs. It helps analyze contractor performance with real-time scorecards. Contractors can manage and invite new subcontractors.
Fixxbook is utilized by industries that require contractors like consultants, manufacturers and tradesmen. It specializes in restaurants, retail, construction and industries that cater to multiple locations.
- Documents: Update and upload all valid and important documents like insurance and licenses to secure deals faster.
- Alerts: Receive alerts when any personal or subcontractor documents require an update or extension, ensuring that documents are always up to date.
- Expense Management: Control costs, reduce expenses, and ensure that payments are quick and on time.
- Form Templates: Ready-made form templates are available for download and can be sent to the facility managers to secure a contract.
For Facility Managers
- Contractor Information: View trade experience, geographic service area, company background and other important information using contractors’ documents.
- Credentials: Verify documents and credentials before approaching contractors. When multiple locations are involved, subcontractor documents are also included for verification.
- Filters: Filter through a list of contractors for specifics like specialties, trade association affiliation and certificate for minority.
- Bulk Location: Companies with multiple locations have the option of searching for contractors for multiple locations through a single search. It also supports making a single contract.
Fixxbook Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: [email protected] Available for all users.
phonePhone: (800) 508-6695. Available for all users.
schoolTraining: Fixxbook offers a range of video tutorials on YouTube that don’t require a subscription to access. There’s also a blog with articles that offer a database of knowledge to users and the public.
local_offerTickets: Submit tickets through the contact support page. If no solution is reached, get in touch with support for personal help via email or phone.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 98 reviews: