What is Corrigo?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries with buildings to maintain
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Corrigo
- Efficiently Manage a Team: Optimize team management and workflows via a centralized hub. Facility managers can dispatch technicians, assign tasks, track costs and gain visibility into the whole asset management process.
- Maximize Facility Value: Automated processes reduce data entry tasks and make administration much more efficient, freeing managers to focus on the important work. The platform simplifies work orders, technician management and invoicing, improving a team’s overall productivity. Better maintenance also reduces the chances of asset failures, improving ROA.
- Optimize Asset Decisions: Choices made based on business data are better than those made on gut instinct, and Corrigo facilitates data-driven decision-making for expensive physical assets. Managers can schedule repairs based on detailed maintenance histories and preventive maintenance plans that predict the best time to perform key tasks.
- Plan For the Future: Accurate budgeting depends on knowing how much an organization spent in previous years. Users also have access to predictive algorithms that help them forecast the end of usefulness timeframes and weigh when an asset costs more to repair than to replace.
- Gain Transformative Insights: Turn asset data into action with an intelligent platform and built-in business intelligence. This platform can track service calls, repair history, preventive maintenance plans, asset monitoring, condition assessments and more to turn raw data into actionable insights.
- Get Real-Time Visibility: Real-time dashboards offer transparency into what tasks are in progress, which ones are in the queue and what needs attention. Administrators can stay connected to the metrics they need to perform their job better and efficiently direct their teams.
- Manage Labor: Use the system to compare prices and costs with comparable ones across industries or regions to ensure the organization is paying a fair price. The system lets managers evaluate technician effectiveness and productivity, making pain points more visible and easier to address.
Corrigo specializes in providing facility management to grocery and supermarkets, restaurants, convenience stores, property management, retail, healthcare, homebuilders, hospitality, education, government, manufacturing, industrial, energy, utilities and commercial buildings.
- Work Order Management: View a master list of jobs or view jobs happening at specific locations, as well as when each job is due. Administrators can also assign tasks to technicians and view their performance.
- CorrigoPro Network: Users can connect with providers through the service platform. Choose from a pre-vetted selection of performance-oriented professionals for any job.
- Asset Evaluation: Advance analytics guide management through an asset’s profitability and usefulness to facilitate smart capital planning and accurate budgeting.
- Automated Warranty Management: Warranty information is automatically captured and stored in asset profiles. Users can set up alerts to track warranty expiration as well as access them from their mobile devices.
- Benchmarking: Evaluate progress on jobs, market value for materials, technician productivity and other key metrics through the benchmarking comparison feature.
- Service Records: All service records are maintained in real-time, and asset information is automatically captured as techs perform tasks.
- Mobile Access: Techs have access to a checklist of tasks, asset history, compliance regulations and more right on their phones.