What is xTuple?
Consolidate all manufacturing and distribution processes into a single, user-friendly business system. xTuple is affordable, enterprise-class business management software technology for small- and mid-sized companies, especially companies who need control over growth, operations and profitability. Includes all critical supply chain functions: accounting, sales, customer and supplier management, inventory control, purchasing and operations, manufacturing and distribution. Features Include: Enterprise-level accounting, Fully-integrated CRM, Hosting available in cloud or on-premise, Runs on Windows, Mac, Linux, mobile, Plan with MRP, MPS or Lean Scheduler, Unlimited financial & ad-hoc report writing, and sales & service Web Portal.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use xTuple?
Key differentiators & advantages of xTuple
- Make critical business decisions using real-time information
- Turn leads into sales to grow your pipeline
- Meet project deliverables to stay on target
- Track customers and buying habits to improve sales and service
- Manage remote employees and stabilize your workflow
- Connect every department to improve communication
- Speed business processes for more efficiency and profitability
- Define business processes and ensure compliance
- Protect critical business data with well-defined roles and security access
- Plan your workload based on existing orders and forecast future orders
- Enhance productivity of staff no longer bogged down in mundane tasks
- Reduce errors with employees who are more efficient, faster, less error-prone
- Produce accurate, high quality analysis-based financial reports
- Gain total visibility into your company and your entire supply chain
- Work across any operating system, simultaneously — Windows, Mac, Linux, mobile
- Ensure company-wide improvement, eliminating information silos and departments working at cross-purposes
- Connect everyone from a connected, customer-facing website through planning, scheduling, production and distribution
User Satisfaction i
Based on 109 reviews:
Top Competitors & Alternatives
The following reviews for xTuple are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms.
Cost-benefit is off the charts. A full, highly complex, highly customized install of xTuple can be achieved at about 1/3 the cost of other proprietary systems. The open-source environment allows a technically-inclined administrator with some programming experience to extend the software in business-specific ways without the use of high-cost consulting. Tech support is great, and bug fixes often arrive in a couple of days after reporting.
The documentation provided for scripting is too heavily geared towards an experienced C/Qt programmer rather than a SQL programmer. There aren't enough specific scripting examples, and too many references to class libraries which don't make much sense to someone with no C/Qt background.
We have put all of our ordering/manufacturing/accounting/finance functions on xTuple, including some company-specific functions that we built ourselves without consulting. We've been running the system for 7 years with great success.
Postbooks is opensource and it is the best way to start without investing lot of money. It simply takes time to implement and change ways of doing things.
The license structure when it's time to increase functionalities and pay for a more complete version.
High tech manufacturing, High mix low Volume. It was very easy to implement and straight forward. xTuple provide very good support.
Everything (price, features, UI, usefulness )
Difficult to install and get a license (it should be done faster..)