What is TECSYS EliteSeries?
Built on industry-first, patented supply chain technology platform, TECSYS' WMS has been designed to future-proof your business with several major performance advantages already built-in: Patented visual cues, visual-on-voice technology, collaboration with enterprise apps such as ERP and CRM, scalability to any business size and need, intuitiveness and ease-of-use, ability to modify workflows to fit the way users work, accessibility from anywhere at any time, expanded reach into DMS and TMS functionality, and supply chain visibility beyond the warehouse.
Benefits and Insights
Why use TECSYS EliteSeries?
Key differentiators & advantages of TECSYS EliteSeries
- Advanced WMS functions for receiving, putaway, inventory moves, picking, packing, replenishment, shipping, loading and cycle counting
- System-directed RF task management and task interleaving
- Multiple pick methods, including wave, zone, batch, cluster and user-defined
- Volumetrics and containerization
- Embedded advanced Transportation Management
- Dock and cross-dock management
- Value-added services such as special production, kitting operations and custom labeling
- Advanced inventory tracking and visibility
- Expiry dating, lot tracking & serial numbering
- Extended functionality for expanded supply chain execution
- Multi-warehouse, multi-region, multi-language, multi-currency capabilities
- Seamless integration to host systems and automated materials handling equipment
- Business intelligence including labor productivity, item velocity reporting and more
- TECSYS Positioned in the “Visionaries” Quadrant of the WMS Magic Quadrant