What is Striven?
Industry Specialties: Serves more industries
Striven is a cloud-based, all-in-one business management ERP platform with more than 20 years of experience in helping companies succeed by connecting and improving core business processes. With fully integrated accounting, CRM, inventory, project management and human resources features, it's comprehensive and robust. It helps users achieve total data transparency, unite their divisions and remote teams, develop reports in real time, predict and analyze, and save money on your subscription. The software is powerful, user-friendly and customizable to the specific needs of businesses in every industry.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Striven?
Key differentiators & advantages of Striven
- Leverage Insights: From financial data to employee productivity calculations, the system provides a variety of robust, graphical reports that allow users to gain insight into all aspects of the business and quickly make decisions. This allows for agile business processes and cost savings.
- Improve Communication and Collaboration: With a completely centralized system, Striven makes it easy to communicate and collaborate across the organization as well as with customers and applicants. Complete visibility encourages trust and saves valuable process time.
- Secure Top Talent: Striven is equipped with a variety of tools to recruit, hire and retain the top talent. A strong staff will allow users to expand their businesses and reduce recruitment costs.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction: Customer engagement tools and personalized services help users nurture relationships and improve customer service as a whole. With increased satisfaction, come happy, loyal customers.
Striven is suitable for all industries and businesses of all sizes. For example, they’ve provided software to the manufacturing, transportation and logistics, medical, engineering and the food service industry.
- Accounting: Leverage a 360-degree view of financial health through cloud accounting. The accounting feature comes with basic tools such as accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger to more advanced capabilities such as robust financial reporting. It also takes care of payroll, online banking, tax management, nonprofit accounting, order management, expense accounting, inventory management, fund accounting, government accounting and billing and invoicing.
- CRM and Sales: Manage, market and sell through the CRM module. Pipeline management, lead tracking, instant reporting and a 360 view of opportunity statuses complete the module. The sales pipeline provides detailed sales tracking with reports as well as a visual dashboard. Marketing automation capabilities allow for drip campaigns with automatic emails, monthly statements and reminders that can be customized for each opportunity.
- Human Resources: Recruit, track, engage, onboard and retain employees with this comprehensive tool. Users can leverage the applicant tracking system (ATS), time and expense tracking, reports and more to increase candidate engagement, seamlessly onboard employees, automate interview scheduling and build company culture. It can create job postings and surveys, design personality assessments, build a pipeline of prospective future hires, centralize document storage and much more.
- Projects: Facilitate collaboration with customers by allowing them to view projects as well as send notifications concerning project status, changes or profitability. The project management module comes with capabilities such as Google calendar integration, drag-and-drop workflow, Kanban boards or Gantt charts, alerts and reminders, task automation which connects to GSuite email and milestone tracking.
- Inventory: Access supply chain management, tracking and storing inventory, accounting and sales integrations and more with the inventory management feature. It comes with manufacturing tools such as bill of materials and cost calculations as well as order management tools, including sales orders, purchase orders and contract orders. Other capabilities include barcoding, low stock alerts, inventory valuation, stock status reports, precise stock location and custom inventory.
- Productivity: A dashboard, custom reporting, chat function and resource navigator make up the productivity feature. Additional tools include document management, smart calendar, a company newsfeed, employee feedback, goal tracking and team efficiency calculations.
- Task Management: The task management feature comes with a personal task dashboard, team management capabilities, task tracking and task efficiency reports. In addition, it provides the My Tasks list, Tasks by Type list and a Recent Tasks list. My Tasks list allows users to manage and prioritize their tasks, while Tasks by Type allows users to filter tasks by date, customer or assignment. Recent Tasks allows users to pin tasks and look at recent and upcoming tasks.
- Field Service Management: Schedule and dispatch jobs, manage work orders, upload and share photos from a mobile device and manage time and attendance with the field service management feature. In addition, access real-time reports, service metrics, e-signature capabilities and skills matching capabilities.
mail_outlineEmail: Submit a form on the “Contact Us” page on the Striven site to start email correspondence.
phonePhone: Call 800-277-6989 for customer support.
schoolTraining: The Striven Certification program, which employs a test system and quizzes, is offered on their site as training. In addition, implementation guides are offered for each feature.
local_offerTickets: Users can log into their Striven account to submit a ticket.