What is Stone Profit Systems?
Industry Specialties: Stone and Tile Distribution, Fabrication and Manufacturing
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Stone Profit Systems
- Detailed Functionality: Stone Profit Systems is the only ERP software explicitly made for the stone and tile manufacturing, fabrication and distribution industries. This specialization makes the tool more relevant to the needs of these specific businesses.
- Accessibility: This product is available both on-premise and as a cloud-based solution. This means that if the cloud-based solution is the option you go with, you can access data from the software anytime and anywhere as long as you have an internet connection.
- Security: Stone Profit Systems is password-protected and can track IP addresses and locations of users who access the software. It can limit the places in which the program can be used along with controlling who can access the product when located off-site or in a specific area.
- Role-based Structure: The administrator can determine which users have access to which functions or modules. Users can engage with multiple features based on their access level and duties in the company.
Stone Profit Systems works with more than 300 clients across five countries to assist in the streamlining of production, distribution and manufacturing related to the stone industry. The software includes tools such as slab size tracking and an alternate name repository, which are specifically suited to the stone and tile industries. This tool is mainly intended for companies in these sectors due to the specific needs associated with the product lifecycles of stone and tile.
- Inventory Management: Stone Profit Systems is unique in that it allows companies to track inventory information by slab/item. The size/square foot of each slab can be inputted and tracked to automatically produce adjusted prices. This module contains features such as inventory search, bin number search, inventory adjustments and inventory reconciliation.
- Scheduling: This tool can help your business schedule various activities such as product installation or deliveries. There is a delivery route feature that determines the best route to take while also developing a packing list of inventory that needs to be transported during the trip. Job scheduling is also available so that you can allocate resources, machines, team members, etc. to perform specific tasks at a particular time.
- Accounting: Accounting and financial tools are one of the most commonly sought-out features of ERP solutions. The SPS accounting module contains fundamental financial aspects such as the general ledger, accounts payable and receivable and payment capabilities. The customer payment tool allows you to track deposits and to split payments into increments if needed.
- Quote and Estimate Management: The fabrication module contains quote and estimation components as part of its basic package. Standardized quote documents can be generated through this system. The quote page also contains conversion reports that measure how many quotes actually turn into jobs. Inventory availability tracking is also available so that employees are aware of the status of products before setting a quote price.
- Customer Management: The customer management tool helps businesses keep track of customer information such as shipping addresses, payment status and activity level. This offering also contains the ability to set credit limits for customers, charge for overdue expenses and lock difficult or non-paying customers out so that they can not complete future transactions.
- Sales Order Creation: Sales orders can be created and tracked through this module. With this tool, you can look at inventory to decide whether to initiate a sale or to develop a purchase order if materials need to be ordered before the transaction can be completed. Additionally, this system tracks fulfillment quantity, which automatically calculates how much product needs to be purchased to complete each additional sales order.
Stone Profit Systems Suite Support
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Pricing for ERP Software
Stone Profit Systems Reviews
The following reviews for Stone Profit Systems are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms.