What is SAP Business One HANA?
Meet with SAP HANA – Next generation database drives SAP Business One.
SAP HANA is the in-memory computing platform for SAP Business One that supercharges the application performance for speed and allows you to analyze massive amounts of data in real-time. SAP Business One powered by SAP HANA eliminates layers of complexities and unnecessary business costs found in legacy IT architecture so your business can run smarter, faster and simpler.
Benefits and Insights
Why use SAP Business One HANA?
Key differentiators & advantages of SAP Business One HANA
- Accounting and financial management: Streamline and automate financial management with business software that integrates accounting, sales, and purchasing data. Get ready to improve margins, reduce errors, and drive more profitable decision making.
- Customer relationship management (CRM): Convert more prospects, keep customers satisfied, and maximize revenue. Our integrated CRM tools support all of your sales, service, and marketing activities – from managing campaigns to tracking leads to administering after sales support.
- Warehouse and production management: Manage inventory across multiple warehouses in real-time and maintain cost-effective production. Our small business software can help you track and record stock movements, optimize inventory levels, improve on-time delivery, and even make stock-outs a thing of the past.
- Purchasing and procurement: Find new ways to save by optimizing your entire purchasing process – from planning and order creation to vendor selection, invoicing, and payments.
- Reporting and analytics: Empower employees to get answers to their most pressing questions in real time – with quick and easy access to intuitive business intelligence (BI), analytics, and reporting.
- Integration solutions: Need to integrate your business processes with company headquarters, partners, or other applications and services? Explore SAP Business One integration solutions for growing and global organizations.