What is Sage Business Cloud X3?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Sage Business Cloud X3
- Efficient Operations: Sage Business Cloud X3 gives users control over various phases of their business such as lead acquisitions, customer shipments and notifications. These processes automate workflows so users don't have to manually input data. For example, when a transaction is completed, Sage crafts an invoice in accordance with that data and transmits it to patrons.
- Visualize Data: Create dashboards based on trigger events with this appliance. There are more than 400 standardized reports to choose from and even allows the filtering of predetermined information, permitting users to envision operations and swiftly obtain significant data.
- Maintain Compliance: Remain compliant with various security standards such as LDAP, OAuth2 and SAML2.
- Mobile-Friendly: This program is available on Android and iOS devices and contains an HTML5 interface that allows users to modify it for their organization's needs.
- Budgeting and Accounting: Sage Enterprise contains essential accounting functions such as accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, budgeting and fixed asset management. The system allows for an unlimited number of currencies to be used and contains exchange rates to help global companies centralize their finances. Tax management is also included in this tool.
- Purchasing: The purchasing tool includes supplier and product management features, purchase requests and supplier invoices among many other components. The tool allows users to monitor the quality of suppliers, manage product serial numbers, take requests for quotation into account and calculate reorder suggestions.
- Inventory Management: The inventory management tool has multi-warehouse, multi-company and multi-site support, meaning users may track and manage inventory across various geographic locations. The program also includes quality control features and can assist in the tracking and preparation of stock movements.
- Sales Management: Sage Enterprise’s sales management tool enables transactions conducted across different sites to be done automatically. It allows for different prices and discounts to be applied along with also controlling sales quotes and shipment preparation. It assists in the creation of invoices and is compliant with the EU Exchange of goods declaration.
- BOM Planning: BOM management is a component of the production management tool that allows users to conduct changes for a product and BOM. With this system, users may control the use of a product in different flows, such as sales, manufacturing, subcontracting and stock issues. Mass maintenance and a view of current bills of material are also provided.
- Shop Floor Control: Sage Enterprise’s shop floor control component accounts for direct and indirect labor. Users can also track actual and elapsed time spent working on various tasks. Important labor factors such as break time entry and attendance are included to help ensure that time is being used efficiently and appropriately.
- Quality Control: This system supports the management of expiration dates, quality control record creation and serial number management. Stock can also be marked as either accepted, rejected or inspected so items that don’t meet standards won’t get sent to customers. Re-inspection and sampling management are also included in Sage Enterprise.
Some of the product limitations include:
- Navigation is cumbersome when users migrate from the desktop application to the web app
- The HR module doesn’t provide robust features
- Doesn’t offer quick access to stock status check functionality
- Doesn’t support back order entry in sales order forms
Sage Business Cloud X3 Suite Support
Cost of Ownership for Sage Business Cloud X3:
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost|
Sage Business Cloud X3 Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Sage Business Cloud X3 is a manufacturing software that has a simple interface for even the most inexperienced users. It's configurable to meet unique business needs and is equipped with bountiful features such as accounting, reporting, fixed assets, inventory management and more. Although some users say the design is old-fashioned and they receive too many error messages, Sage Business Cloud X3 is still a productive and robust tool to implement.
Based on 58 reviews: