What is Sage 300 Cloud?
Industry Specialties: Industry Specialties: Retail, Distribution and Contact Outsourcing
Sage 300cloud (formerly known as Sage ERP Accpac) establishes a unified and productive system for small and mid-sized companies. Some essential capabilities include accounting and finance, inventory and warehousing and customer service.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Sage 300 Cloud?
Key differentiators & advantages of Sage 300 Cloud
- Scales with the Business: This software contains flexible features that support numerous technologies databases and operating systems and adjusts with growth in the business or company.
- Full Visibility: This solution keeps businesses connected with one robust solution, making it easier to share and communicate effectively.
- Varying Plans: Flexible payment options allow users to choose the ideal edition, modules and deployability for their business or company.
- Diverse Accommodations: This software values and accommodates diverse companies, languages and currencies.
Sage’s outreach covers more than three million customers in 23 countries, including North and Latin America, Asia, Australia, Europe and more. Industries include retail, distribution and contact outsourcing.
- Accounting and Finance: Grants users the capability to blend sales and service tools for smooth financial management that ensures refined financial compliance and reporting.
- Inventory and Warehousing: Users receive immediate inventory management software for vendors with complete command over their warehouse inventory. This feature can also track stock with precision and enhance customer satisfaction hassle-free.
- Purchasing and Supplier Management: The purchasing management tool develops thorough error-free records of all purchases and simplifies your purchasing processes.
- Business Intelligence and Reporting: Users can review specific data to pinpoint arising problems, develop clear-cut analyses and instantaneously enhance operations.
- Sales and Customer Management: This tool increases sales and distribution methods with augmented sales management.
- Customer Service: Combined with Sage CRM, users can convert their business into a customer-centric and productive organization.
Sage 300cloud Suite Support
phonePhone: All users may dial +27 11 304 3530 for more information about Sage 300cloud Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
schoolTraining: Sage University offers extensive videos on various Sage 300cloud tools and features from Retail and Payroll to installation processes. There’s also Sage 300cloud knowledgebase that provides access to technical support forums and articles, shared forums with other Sage members and a quick link to Sage University.