What is Sage 300 Cloud?
Industry Specialties: Industry Specialties: Retail, Distribution and Contact Outsourcing
Sage 300cloud (formerly known as Sage ERP Accpac) assists businesses in managing their finance and bookkeeping needs. It has handy accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger accessories to ease routine processes. Companies with intricate corporate structures like multi-entities, franchises and companies with international subsidiaries seek out Sage 300cloud because its general ledger accessory has robust consolidation features and easily ciphers intercompany transfers
Its application programming interface (API) and software development kit (SDK) components make it an effective option. It can scale and extends its capabilities to customers in several industries.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Sage 300 Cloud?
Key differentiators & advantages of Sage 300 Cloud
- Scales with the Business: This software contains flexible features that support numerous technologies, databases and operating systems and adjusts with growth in the business or company.
- Full Visibility: This solution keeps businesses connected with one robust solution, making it easier to share and communicate effectively.
- Varying Plans: Flexible payment options allow users to choose the ideal edition, modules and deployability for their business or company.
- Diverse Accommodations: This software offers multi-currency, multi-entity, multi-language and intercompany abilities that enable users to manage their company with one solution.
- Data Hosting Choices: Users can choose to host their data privately or with Sage 300cloud's value-added resellers (VARs).
Sage’s outreach covers more than 3 million customers in 23 countries, including North and Latin America, Asia, Australia, Europe and more. Industries include retail, distribution and contact outsourcing. Sage is ideal for the manufacturing or professional services industries to forge powerful relationships with independent software vendors (ISV) to provide inventory, barcoding, shipping and logistics functions.
- Accounting and Finance: This feature grants users the capability to blend sales and service tools for smooth financial management that ensures refined financial compliance and reporting.
- Manage and Close Books: Sage 300cloud enables users to supervise books for various entities and close the books by a company or consolidated company. This tool also allows users to automate transfers that affect more than one company in their general ledger.
- Inventory and Warehousing: Users receive immediate inventory management software for vendors with complete command over their warehouse inventory. This feature can track stock with precision and enhance customer satisfaction hassle-free. Users can also develop serial or lot numbers for items in stock that they need to keep an eye on.
- Purchasing and Supplier Management: The purchasing management tool develops thorough error-free records of all purchases and simplifies your purchasing processes.
- Monitor Taxes: The tax management tool allows users to manage tax implications found in invoices. They can direct payable taxes to their local tax authority directly or determine the taxes due on an invoice.
- Business Intelligence and Reporting: Users can review specific data to pinpoint arising problems, develop clear-cut analyses and instantaneously enhance operations.
- Sales and Customer Management: This tool increases sales and distribution methods with augmented sales management.
- Customer Service: Combined with Sage CRM, users can convert their business into a customer-centric and productive organization.
Although Sage 300cloud has plenty of advantages and accessories, it comes with a few limitations. At the time of this review’s publication, these are the limitations of the solution based on user feedback:
- The interface isn't user-friendly
- Steep learning curve
- High license fee to keep software updated
- Lack of customizable reports
Sage 300cloud Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: There is no email support at this time.
phonePhone: All users may dial 1-866-996-7243 for phone support.
schoolTraining: Sage University offers extensive videos on various Sage 300cloud tools and features from Retail and Payroll to installation processes. There’s also Sage 300cloud knowledgebase that provides access to technical support forums and articles, shared forums with other Sage members and a quick link to Sage University.
local_offerTickets: There is no ticket support at this time.