What is PeopleSoft?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
PeopleSoft is an end-to-end solution that automates and streamlines the supply chain and centralizes global transactions. It is suited for all industries and businesses of different sizes. It comes available as on-premise or cloud deployment. Oracle acquired PeopleSoft in 2004.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use PeopleSoft?
Key differentiators & advantages of PeopleSoft
- Increase Profitability: There are several features within the system that help increase profitability. For example, resource management capabilities help you leverage your resources so you can earn as much profit as possible. The Enterprise Pricer feature allows you to test prices analyze margin data.
- Collaborate with Suppliers: The eSupplier Connection provides vital information to suppliers and allows you to connect and collaborate with them via a web-enabled interface. This feature saves time for your procurement staff and improves the supplier-buyer relationship. The supply contract management feature fosters this relationship as well because it streamlines the contracting process for both supplier and buyer.
- Improve Visibility: The single, unified system provides system-wide visibility to the user. System integrations with modules like the e-procurement solution allow for visibility across departments.
- Improve Employee Productivity: The automation of business processes frees up time for employees to do other tasks. PeopleSoft Mobile Approvals allows you to manage approvals from anywhere, streamlining the approval process and saving your employees time.
- Manage Project Budgets: Project management features such as program management allow users to manage projects and their data across your entire organization. Project costing also assists in budget management.
- Save Money: Asset management capabilities, such as the maintenance management solution, lower the cost of owning assets. Cost management uses a flexible accounting model to handle supply chain costs.
PeopleSoft is used heavily by service-based industries such as education, research, health care, public sector, financial services and public services. The solution is suited for any industry.
- Financial Management: PeopleSoft manages your company’s financials from end to end. It comes with basic financial tools such as a general ledger, receivables and payables. Other more advanced functions include risk management, cost management, cash management, eSettlements and Enterprise Pricer.
- Asset Management: Asset management provides a single, unified database that tracks and stores your company’s assets. It manages associated accounting responsibilities and helps to lower the cost of asset ownership. Maintenance management streamlines the asset management lifecycle and ensures healthy investment levels that meet your financial and utilization goals.
- Procurement Tools: The e-procurement function controls purchasing and leverages your company’s supply base to a competitive advantage. It comes equipped with robust search capability and intuitive pages, which makes for ease of navigation. Other primary procurement features include purchasing and inventory management.
- Project Management: Resource management capabilities provide the user with the tools to identify and use resources in the most advantageous way. Project costing supports the financial processes within project management with its budgeting, analysis, costing and burdening capabilities.
- Supply Chain Management: PeopleSoft automates numerous supply chain processes. Supply planning, strategic sourcing and order management are some of the features that benefit from this type of automation.
- Global Transactional Management: The Financial Gateway Datasheet is an electronic payment solution that optimizes payment processing and reduces late payments. Cash management streamlines the planning, processing and reporting requisites of global treasury units.
PeopleSoft Suite Support
My Oracle Support is the support hub with information such as a support community, a support phone number and training.
phonePhone: 1-800-223-1711 is the support phone number provided.
schoolTraining: Tips, tricks and other training solutions are provided when you log into Oracle support. The learning stream provides training videos and expert instructors. Comprehensive courses provide live virtual and self-paced courses.