What is Oracle Fusion Cloud?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Oracle Fusion Cloud is a group of cloud-based applications for procurement, project management, finance, risk management and other day-to-day operations, irrespective of industry, geography or size. It natively connects to all Oracle enterprise applications. It scales easily to support user, site, transaction and market expansion. It comes bundled with financials, revenue management, expenses, accounting engine, contracting, sourcing, supplier management, narrative reporting, fraud monitoring and more.
It supports emerging technologies like data-rich interactions and is contextually intelligent across multiple channels. It automates everyday tasks, freeing up users to plan their business’ future. It supports long-term scenario planning, supply chain management and real-time reporting.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Oracle Fusion Cloud?
Key differentiators & advantages of Oracle Fusion Cloud
- Provides Business Insights: Oracle Fusion Cloud delivers insights by assimilating disparate data into a central location. Users can use multi-dimensional reporting to analyze results. They can use supporting references to analyze results. It also drills down into subledgers.
- Streamline Decision Making: Users can streamline decision making by leveraging speed, new technologies, scalability and modern applications. Oracle Fusion Cloud is an integrated, comprehensive suite that taps into cutting edge technologies like machine learning and artificial intelligence for more informed decision making and planning.
- Drive Operational Excellence: Users can speed up processes like issuing reports, closing the books and filling and submitting regulatory compliance statements. It also consolidates legacy systems, accesses cloud-based machine learning and AI technologies and eliminates or lowers the need for customization when building agile operating prototypes.
- Increase Reporting Productivity: Users can increase reporting productivity by reducing hours spent on reporting processes and letting employees focus on activities like sourcing, supply optimization, spend analysis, contract negotiation and supplier development.
- Adaptive Applications: Oracle Fusion Cloud has intelligent applications and artificial intelligence that adapts with machine learning, resulting in better decisions, increased productivity and improved results.
- Intelligence-Driven Applications: With the help of self-service analytics, users can discover insights from data without having to do the calculations themselves. They can access insights in real-time to convert complex financial models into easy visualizations.
- Manage Complexity: It supports Internet of Things (IoT) applications that expand business processes across the customer experience, HR and ERP applications. These inclusions enable better business outcomes and improve new opportunity discovery.
- Reduce Costs: Oracle Fusion Cloud has prebuilt blockchain applications that cut out intermediaries, increase speed and reduce costs. They also provide traceability and transparency for business processes.
Oracle offers many ways to move to the cloud. Users can start small by switching to just the financial module and then graduate to other functions like project management and procurement. It also automates low-value and manual tasks. Users can leverage predictive insights to improve performance management and decision making. Oracle recognizes those who make exceptional strides in finance by awarding them with Change Agents of Finance Awards.
- Financials Cloud: It offers comprehensive financial management tools that are designed for collaboration. It gives users real-time access to data and insights that increase productivity and minimize costs. It offers deep internal controls and highlights critical messages and information for prioritization.
- Ledger and Analytics: Users can interact with, view and analyze account balances in real-time by any dimension. With mobile capabilities, it supports self-service reporting. Users can improve visibility with the visualization capabilities Oracle Fusion Cloud offers.
- Assets and Payables: With Oracle Fusion Cloud, users can control invoices, balances and payments. It supports optical character recognition to reduce errors. It tracks and manages fixed assets, bank accounts, cash positions and forecasts.
- Revenue Management: It creates contracts and recognizes performance parameters. It distributes revenues against performance parameters. It accrues assets and liabilities for pre-configured parameters at expected considerations.
- Receivables: Oracle Fusion Cloud helps users collate customer data at a central location, create invoices, receive payments, recognize revenue, manage balances and the quote to cash process.
- Collections: It pushes work to collections, tracks bankrupt customers and improves cash flow with payment capabilities.
- Expenses: Users can submit expense reports, enter expense details and manage expenses with approvals and audits at every level. It can also be integrated with GetThere and Oracle Project Financials.
- Accounting Hub: Users can create accounting books for different source systems and adapt to policy changes quickly. They can centralize rules for subledgers and use references for increased business insight.
- Deliver Agile Accounting: Oracle Fusion Cloud creates transactional, accounting subledgers and general ledger systems. It adapts to new accounting policy rules, and users can export accounting entries to general ledgers. It expands analysis with the use of supporting parameters.
- Maintain Control: It centralizes accounting rules for subledgers. It automatically transforms and posts to the general ledger. It also reviews and fixes errors. Users can use security rules to control the setup and posting of journal entries. It enhances accountability with streamlined reconciliation and centralized accounting with supporting references.
- Procurement: Oracle Fusion Cloud provides users with an effective and influential procurement system. It helps keep costs low by managing supplier risk, selecting top suppliers and enforcing policies.
- Sourcing: The features include collaboration tools like document sharing, requirements gathering and negotiation effectiveness with sourcing teams. Intuitive tools help users simplify negotiations. It also gives them insight into spending to maximize savings.
- Contracting: It uses contract templates, clause libraries and contract creation to enforce business policies. Users can capture addendums and amendments, automate renewals and leverage a secure contract repository.
- Procure to Pay: Oracle Fusion Cloud uses invoice matching and payment to automate requisition. It simplifies shopping by finding the services and goods needed. It enforces negotiated terms and pricing to maximize savings.
- Supplier Management: It assesses suppliers to encourage supplier compliance and programs. It captures updates to supplier information and responds proactively to changes in supplier capabilities, qualifications and risk.
- Risk Management: This feature gives financial oversight. It automates analysis for segregation of duties, prevention of financial fraud and ERP role design.
- Secure Role Design: It ensures audit readiness by deciding roles before going live. Users can choose from 100 configurable, prebuilt security roles and run analysis to help users configure employee roles.
- Automated Audit Controls: Users can monitor master data changes and identify security breaches and risks. It accelerates deployment by allowing users to configure over 200 pre-built controls.
- Transactions Controls: It analyzes all ERP processes across roles, users, transactions and setups. Users can monitor ERP processes like accounts payable and receivable, general ledger monitoring to reduce errors, cash leakage and violations.
- Project Management: Oracle Fusion Cloud’s project management module is a comprehensive solution that enables effective project management. It has embedded mobile and social capabilities to provide collaborative communication.
- Resource Management: It offers users search tools to find project resources. It tracks performance metrics so that users can gain insight into resource availability and skills. It also organizes resource pools.
- Task Management: Users can collaborate on all types of tasks and interact through annotated documents and task conversations. It gives project progress details with a single click.
- Project Cost Control: It simplifies project forecasting, planning and budgeting. It standardizes, controls and streamlines project costs. It also manages asset costs.
- Billing and Contracts: Users can bill project customers quickly and easily. Users can comply with project terms and conditions. It also leverages contract-project relationships and streamlines contract revenues.
As of this review, these limitations are current:
- Response time to issues can be lengthy.
- It is not compatible with Chrome browsers.
- Scaling performance is very difficult and time-consuming.
- A comprehensive log to debug and resolve an issue is not provided.
Oracle Fusion Cloud Suite Support
Country specific contact details can be accessed on Oracle’s website.
mail_outlineEmail: For sales, users can email [email protected]
phonePhone: For sales, users can contact +91 80 67862950. For technical support, users can call 0008001007534
schoolTraining: For training and certification, users can contact 000800440172 or email [email protected] Oracle provides virtual training videos at education.oracle.com.
local_offerTickets: Ticketing options are not stated on the website.