What is Microsoft Dynamics SL?
Industry Specialties: Serves the construction, government contracting and professional engineering industries
Microsoft Dynamics SL combines the power of an ERP solution with robust project and financial management features. It helps users deal with fluctuating demand while providing accurate budgeting support to keep financial records organized.
It functions within businesses of any size and can help boost sales, reduce job costs, provide insight into company data and ensure all compliances are met. It comes in two versions, Business Essentials or Advanced Management, that can come as a complete package or users can choose a la carte.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Microsoft Dynamics SL?
Key differentiators & advantages of Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Quick Startup: This system leverages the simplicity of Microsoft Office apps to cut down on training time and get everyone up and running fast.
- Stay Mobile: Users can perform all of their necessary data entry, project management, expense entry, setup and approval from desktops, laptops and internet-enabled mobile devices.
- Scalable: The system is scalable and can adapt to the changing requirements of a business. Use what you need and expand as the company grows.
- Inclusive Project and Accounting Management: Microsoft Dynamics SL combines project management with accounting support for an accessible, end-to-end platform.
Microsoft Dynamics SL is an all-in-one solution that brings the power of ERP, project and financial management to government contracts, construction and professional engineering companies. It provides powerful tools to companies of all sizes, with over 55% of its users working in small businesses.
- Accounts Payable: Keep track of when payments are due, discounts, predict funding requirements and monitor payments as they process.
- General Ledgers: This feature helps users analyze financial data for informed decision-making processes.
- Cash Manager: The Microsoft Dynamics SL Cash Manager gives users instant access to current balances and bank reconciliation tools.
- Multi-Company Support: Users can monitor and analyze information from multiple companies. Keep track of multiple divisions within companies, run processes and report results based on multiple businesses.
- Business Analyzer: Users can view SQL reports, Excel charts and Management Reporter documents from internet-enabled devices.
- Microsoft Forecaster: This feature can be integrated to boost budgeting and planning processes through the creation of accurate and realistic budgets.
- Quick Query and Quick Query Web App: Users can leverage over 100 predefined views of financial information. Filter and save custom financial views with Refreshable Excel documents and Pivot tables.
- Communicator: It features automatic alerts that inform users of upcoming deadlines, approvals, rising costs and more. This way project managers can step in before problems spiral out of control.
- Contract Management: Gain better control over change orders, subcontractor disbursements and document tracking.
- Resource Management: This included web app gives users an accessible visualization of resources to make assigning them easier. Boost profitability, track availability of personnel, billable time and more.
- Microsoft Project Connector: Integrate directly with Microsoft Project. Data flows directly from the original Microsoft Dynamics system without being compromised.
Microsoft Dynamics SL Suite Support
Users can contact Customer Engagement for subscription, billing, and tech support for an existing Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement app. Users that need assistance through Lifecycle Services for an existing Dynamics 365 Retail, HR, Finance or Supply Chain Management can contact Unified Operations. Users can navigate to either by visiting the Support Portal.
mail_outlineEmail: There are numerous support options gated behind login portals. Users should read the support guide located in the Support section of the website to navigate to the best support portal.
phonePhone: Users should read the support guide located in the Support section of the website to navigate to the best support portal.
local_offerTickets: Users should read the support guide located in the Support section of the website to navigate to the best support portal.