What is Microsoft Dynamics ERP?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Microsoft Dynamics ERP by Microsoft is a group of business applications. It helps users run their business and improve their results using artificial intelligence-driven insights. Users can achieve a single 360-degree view of their organization and break through organizational barriers by sharing data across all departments. It also provides customer and business insights that guide users to better results. It is a comprehensive module that supports sales, operations, service, commerce and marketing. It has intelligent marketing and sales inclusions that nurture sales leads and build relationships with customers.
It empowers agents to personalize interactions through automated workflows. Field service processes are supported, and it uses insights for preventive maintenance. It helps users improve financial performance and streamline operations.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Microsoft Dynamics ERP?
Key differentiators & advantages of Microsoft Dynamics ERP
- Improve Win Rates and Conversions: Users can filter customer favorites using lead scoring based on advanced models.
- Increase Response Rates: It supports introductions for coworkers meeting, emailing and collaborating with prospective customers, increasing response rates.
- Shows How Customers Interact: It recommends talking points and shows sellers how customers read their emails, which lets users improve response times and be more proactive.
- Unifies Data: It integrates with Linkedin Sales Navigator to unify relationship processes and data for improved relationship management.
- Track Contacts: Microsoft Dynamics ERP uses interactive organization charts to visualize relationships and track contacts.
- Personalize Sales Documents: With Microsoft Office 365 tools, users can personalize sales documents and collaborate with sellers.
- Reduce Time Spent on Content: It has a sales enablement facility that recommends relevant content and seller training.
- Streamline Workflows: Microsoft Dynamics ERP has intuitive tools like SharePoint, Outlook and Excel and mobile applications that help users streamline workflows and planning. It also supports augmented predictive forecasting.
- Promote Accountability: This system supports snapshots and flow visualizations for better analysis and pipeline tracking.
Microsoft Dynamics ERP helps users build end-to-end solutions. It has a powerful business intelligence system that helps users make confident and informed business decisions. It also supports custom apps, helping users turn ideas into business solutions. With its help, users can boost productivity by automating business processes. Users can build chatbots without writing a line of code to engage with employees and customers.
- Sales Insights: This feature supplements seller-generated forecasts and reduces bias and errors with forecasts driven by artificial intelligence. It has a mobile assistant that provides proactive suggestions. It transcribes conversations and makes it easy to point out customer needs.
- Customer Insights: It has an intuitive customer data platform to deliver customized support. It unifies and gives a single view of customer data. Users can connect to Microsoft Power BI to generate customized reports. Users can also build custom applications with Microsoft Power Apps.
- Virtual Agent: It lets customer service teams automate support issues using chatbots. Users can integrate it with Power Virtual Agents using prebuilt connectors.
- Fraud Protection: It has fraud protection features that help protect users’ e-commerce business, improve users’ shopping experience and achieve higher revenue. It has adaptive AI that learns from patterns and helps fraud managers optimize fraud controls.
- Finance Insights: Microsoft Dynamics ERP lets companies manage cash flows using cash flow forecasting, client payment recommendation and intelligent budget proposals.
- Remote Assist: This feature helps users work together. It is a mixed reality tool and enables instant collaboration. Users can extract order information from schematics and field service.
- Product Visualize: This feature helps users answer customer needs with mixed reality. Users can plant a 3D digital image of a product in their client’s working environment, allowing them to explore and take notes about their needs.
- Guides: Users can increase the effectiveness of training by understanding how employees perform with Guides, Microsoft’s mixed reality application.
As of this review, these limitations are current:
- New users may not find it user-friendly as it has many sessions that disturb the flow of data.
- The interface keeps lagging and pages refresh very slowly.
- The CRM dashboard has a confusing user interface and is difficult to configure and navigate.
- Support is not up to date with software updates.
- Implementation and integration can be difficult due to consistent errors and roadblocks.
- Outlook connections are difficult to use.
Microsoft Dynamics Suite Support
Customers can contact their Microsoft Dynamics ERP online administrator for support.
mail_outlineEmail: Users can send a contact request by submitting their details on the website.
phonePhone: Users from North America can call 1-800-865-9408; users from Australia can call 1-800-197-503; users from the United Kingdom can call 0-800-032-6417. Users can view other country-specific numbers on Dynamics’ support website.
schoolTraining: Users can access forums, blogs, how-to articles and get help from experts and peers on the community forum. They also get access to training videos and certifications on the website.
local_offerTickets: Ticketing options are not stated on the website.