What is Kenandy?
Industry Specialties: Serves Manufacturing Industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Kenandy
- Built on Salesforce: Kenandy Cloud ERP is built on Salesforce, which is a leading CRM solution. Because it is integrated with this program, users can benefit from elements such as sales automation, digital marketing, customer service, business intelligence and community collaboration. The program is hosted in the cloud, meaning that these tools can be accessed anytime and anywhere.
- Increased Productivity: Through the automation of various processes and workflows, productivity can be increased. For example, Kenandy’s order-to-cash feature includes the ability to automatically generate quotes based on specialized business rules. This speeds up the process of developing quotes and allows employees to spend time on other tasks, therefore improving efficiency.
- Boost in Revenue: Revenue can be increased through intelligent forecasting tools. Benefits of Kenandy’s demand planning and forecasting features include reduced inventory levels due to more efficient estimates of customer needs. This reduces spoilage and maximizes the earned revenue for materials and products on-hand due to a reduction in wasted space and inventory.
- Centralized Workflows: One of the base features of this program is its integration of a variety of business processes. Kenandy Cloud ERP contains connected back-office and front-office functionality. This connectivity works to automate and facilitate processes as they move from one area of the business to the next.
- Data Visualization: This program contains customizable reports and dashboards to provide users with actionable insights. Multi-segment charts of accounts and visualizations of company finances are available through the program and provide real-time graphs and charts pertaining to financial status.
Kenandy Cloud ERP primarily serves businesses with a heavy manufacturing element. The system is run on the Salesforce platform and integrates a variety of operations and workflows, making it an effective solution for a range of companies seeking to connect these processes.
- Order-to-Cash: Kenandy’s order-to-cash feature allows the process to be launched directly from sales opportunities in the system. The solution can also create quotes based on business rules and supports automated order creation from EDI/XML, CRM or the customer portal. Picking, packing and shipping are included in the tool along with shipping consolidation.
- Manufacturing: The manufacturing component of Kenandy lets users increase automation of the order management, procurement and financial processes as it relates to production. The system also allows users to decrease inventory levels through more efficient planning and forecasting tools. Real-time reporting is available to improve financial insights.
- Supply Chain: The supply chain feature allows users to plan supply chain costs, develop on-demand or what-if forecasts using actual order information and create work orders. Advanced tools such as shortage management, kitting and dekitting are also included. Materials can be routed and tracked through this system. Additionally, cost projections can be altered as products are changed, and stock transfer can be monitored.
- Global Financials: The financial management tool is highly customizable and allows users to develop custom reports using Salesforce's native toolset. Dashboards and multi-segment charts of accounts are included to make the process of gathering useful insights faster and easier. Reconciliation is automated through this tool, and exchange rate feeds and foreign exchange management are integrated. Other features include discount capture, auto-cash application and automatic calculation of aspects such as tariffs for every completed international transaction.
- Distribution: Kenandy includes procurement, financial close, order management and warehouse management capabilities. By connecting these workflows, the program aims to provide higher rates of on-time delivery, reduced maverick buying, lower order management costs and reduced stockouts among a range of other benefits. The system uses automation to reduce the amount of manual input required for the distribution process, therefore reducing human error and freeing up employee time to work on different tasks.
- Does not support analytical accounting and accrual-based costing functionality
- Lacks business intelligence capabilities such as predictive analytics and scorecards
- CRM features such as estimating and quoting, field service management and help desk are not supported by the solution
- Does not provide eCommerce functionality
- Does not support HR management features such as leave management, payroll, performance review, training, time and attendance and recruiting
- Does not contain advanced inventory management features such as fleet management, inventory forecasting, multi-location and reorder triggers
Kenandy Cloud ERP Suite Support
Cost of Ownership for Kenandy Cloud ERP
|License/Subscription Cost||Subscription-based pricing model – per month, per user|
|Customization Cost||The cost will vary depending on the functional requirements based on specific business needs|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||The price will vary depending on the current software, amount of data to be migrated, availability of migration tools, the complexity of data and gaps between the existing system and the new system|
|Recurring/Renewal Costs||Cost is equivalent to the subscription fees paid based on the number of users, plus any additional charges to be paid for customization and integration with other solutions|