What is Journyx?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Journyx is a web-based expense, resources and time tracking software that makes users more efficient by making their jobs easier and helping them make better decisions. It helps users save money and increase productivity. It is fit for pharmaceutical, engineering, nonprofits, energy, professional services, software and technology, higher education, financial services, government, manufacturing, utilities and telecommunications. It also gives users insight into their business. It uses AI and machine learning capabilities to track time.
It is made for businesses with 100-10000 employees and is suitable for client-oriented and project-oriented work. It integrates with leading accounting inclusions and is suitable for businesses that use NetSuite, QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics ERPs and Sage Intacct.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Journyx?
Key differentiators & advantages of Journyx
- Flexible Reporting: It gives users reporting flexibility and addresses the needs of groups and departments. Collate Microsoft Excel with expense and time data to create robust reports.
- Accurate Data: When businesses rely on client billings, they cannot afford timesheet errors and missed hours. Capture cost, time and project accounting details to generate quick and accurate reports.
- Compliance: Users need to comply with global, federal and state regulations like HIPAA, DCAA and GDPR and to do so, businesses must collect employee data. Journyx ensures compliance to categorize cost and work data.
- Financial Forecasting: Collect time and expense data to support project accounting, compliance reporting and annual budgeting. Budget and forecast to manage financial data.
- Simplifies Processes: Tools to gather expenses and time for payroll, billing and project accounting are provided. Receive and automate timesheet processing in accounting systems to reduce timesheet errors. Users can also streamline approvals and automate workflows.
- Precise Time Data: Tracks time for client projects precisely, which leads to more revenue. Clients can be billed based on tracked data at the project or client level to invoice quicker.
- Eliminates Manual Entry: Integrates with key systems like payroll, ERP, project accounting and more. Data is synced with other systems to process billing and payroll easily and quickly.
- Reduces Errors: Its data validation tools let users create rules based on their business needs. Users can manage specific types of work, like vacation and overtime accruals.
Journyx lets users process and streamline timesheet collection to generate insights into the user experience, workflows and integration. It contains robust timesheets to keep track of employee expenses and time for payroll and billing. It is a resource management system that manages, plans and monitors project resources and work. It also gives users insight into available resources and their applications.
- Integrations: Users can streamline processes and lower costs by integrating with cloud applications and enterprise systems, including HR, accounting and project management. Integrations with Microsoft Dynamics add-ons lets users sync data bi-directionally with ERP solutions.
- Expense and Time Reporting: This feature generates intelligent insights from dynamic dashboards and reports from employee’s time data. It also sends the data to both Power BI and Excel.
- Mobile App: An intuitive mobile app, available for licensed users, tracks time spent on projects. Users can select a project and day to enter time. Use existing entries and create new expenses, timesheets and custom entries.
- Time-Off Accrual: An accrual calculator lets managers simplify the process of handling accruals like vacation, jury duty, sick time and paid time off. Its simple interface lets managers create accrual processes for existing and new users.
- Data Validation: When employees enter their time incorrectly, managers can reconcile timesheets to correct bad data. Journyx’s data validation tool, which is provided with a payroll rules engine or available separately, lets managers confirm data entered against set rules.
- Payroll Rules Engine: Automates an organization’s payroll processes by passing expense and time data to users’ payroll to generate payroll reports. It also has data validation rules to control time entries and connect them to company holidays.
- DCAA Toolset: Defense Contract Agency (DCAA) compliance entails cost center and labor tracking. Journyx has a DCAA toolset that automates contract data capture, providing supporting documents for audits.
- Email Reminders: Supports email reminders that help users meet DCAA requirements. It identifies users who need to track time to notify them if they haven’t logged in.
- Audit Log Viewer: Checks the audit log and returns data for a specific date range and user.
Some of the product limitations include:
- The approval process may generate unnecessary emails.
- To approve multiple timesheets, managers have to open individual submissions.
Journyx Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can write to [email protected] for inquiries.
phonePhone: Users from the US can call the toll free number +1 (800) 755-9878, and international users can call +1 (512)834-8888.
schoolTraining: Users can access product documentation, training videos and product help on the website.
local_offerTickets: Users can submit their support case through a contact form.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 158 reviews: