What is Inform ERP?
Industry Specialties: Serves Electrical, Irrigation, Industrial, Janitorial, Packaging, Rubber, Wholesale Hard Goods and Fastener industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Inform ERP
- Paperless Workflows: Inform ERP includes electronic signature and electronic document scanning functionality. The system can also store documents such as product images, material safety data sheets (MSDS) and descriptions.
- Increased Productivity: This program can increase productivity through its demand planning tool, which forecasts material and production needs. The system also contains the ability to make orders into quotes and to create price inquiries with just one click, therefore reducing the amount of time that employees spend on these tedious tasks.
- Automation: Automation is a driving factor of increased productivity and, by extension, increased revenue. An example of how Inform ERP uses automation to its benefit is through its financial management tool, which archives important documents and posts transactions to the general ledger automatically.
- Improved Customer Relationships: The Embedded CRM tool allows users to keep track of important customer information. By using and sharing this data, employees can hone their sales tactics and improve customer relationships through more personalized and targeted conversations.
- Insight Development: This program uses real-time data and customizable dashboards to help users manage workflows such as sales and production. It includes drill-down functionality that allows users to find the specific data that they need to access.
- Accessibility: Inform ERP is available both on-premise and as a cloud-based solution. This makes the program accessible to a wide variety of businesses. If cloud deployment is opted for, the program can be accessed anytime and anywhere as long as there is an internet connection.
Inform ERP is a fairly comprehensive distribution system, but it does have specializations that can be an added benefit to certain sectors. These industries include electrical and lighting, fastener and bearing, foodservice equipment, hard goods, HVAC/R, industrial and safety, irrigation, janitorial and sanitation, paper and packaging, PHCP, PVF and rubber.
- Financial Management: Inform ERP contains accounts payable, accounts receivable and bank reconciliation functionality. It gives users access to financial reports and allows them to perform tasks such as posting transactions to the general ledger as they occur. The program also contains the ability to archive documents such as invoices, financial reports and statements automatically.
- Inventory Management: This feature enables users to visualize inventory information such as purchase orders, availability, returned goods and open orders. It also allows for adjustment to sporadic demand and can balance warehouse overstocks. The advanced demand planning and forecasting tool contains a real-time replenishment calculation that facilitates adjustment to actual demand.
- Order Fulfillment: Inform ERP lets users make quotes into orders with the click of a button. Defective parts can be tracked through the system along with vendor reimbursement claims. The customer checkout process is streamlined through PCI-compliant card processing.
- Embedded CRM: This program enables users to gather relevant customer information such as purchase history, order status and personal notes to assist in the personalization and improvement of the customer experience. It can also create order entries and price inquiries with one click. Individual and group calendars are included in the program so that staff can look at operations and sales opportunities in real-time.
- Analytics and Reporting: Inform ERP’s reporting dashboards are customizable and can be segmented by user level. The Inventory Pivot Table Cube Editor allows users to manage stock transfers. The program also leverages real-time data and includes drill-down menus so that users can find relevant information.
- Warehouse Logistics: With this tool, users can assign transportation to orders. Delivery routes can also be created while keeping factors such as weight, volume and necessary stops in mind. Additionally, users can create and print manifests and shipping documents through this feature.
Inform ERP Suite Support
Inform ERP Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 67 reviews: