What is Infor M3?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Infor M3
- Flexible and Scalable: Meets the needs of users’ businesses with high computing power and scalability for resources.
- Security: Supported by Amazon Web Services, making it secure with very low downtimes.
- Global Solution: Provides global financial visibility. It has multi-company, multi-site, multi-currency, multi-country and multi-language capabilities. Available in 23 languages and has support for 46 countries.
- Supports Core Business Processes: Supports customer sales, financial management, manufacturing, supply chain planning and execution, procurement management and service, rental and equipment management.
- Supports Multiple Business Models: Supports complex business models for manufacturing, service, rental and distribution. Manages complex products and includes attribute-based and configured kits. It supports make-to-stock (MTS), configure-to-order (CTO) and make-to-order(MTO). Enables after-sales service and multi-channel sales.
- Easy-to-Use User Interface: Creates role-based and personalized home pages. It also supports business collaboration with the help of alerts and workflows. Accessible via multiple devices and browsers.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership: Has a shared infrastructure that lowers users' total cost of ownership by lowering operating expenses, reducing implementation costs and time and removing the need for on-premise maintenance.
- No More Upgrades: Maintained in the cloud, removing the need for upgrades that on-premise software requires.
- Access to Innovation: Adds new functions regularly, and lets users try them out in a test environment before including the feature in their production environment.
- Chemicals: Has a suite of offerings specifically for the chemicals industry.
- Allows for the planning of by-products and co-products.
- Lets users optimize their formulas.
- Supports traceability and quality management protocols.
- Has templates to manage regulatory compliance.
- Has features for tank liquid management.
- Distribution: Has features of support end-to-end distribution management.
- Supports order fulfillment across multiple channels.
- Provides support for rebate management and value-added services.
- Helps with warehouse, inventory and transportation management.
- Supports traceability and lot-allocation.
- Equipment: Supports the entire equipment lifecycle with relevant features.
- Supports pricing, discounts, quoting and complex configuration.
- Lets users forecast for replacements.
- Also helps with mobile field service and rental management.
- Helps users deliver, move and pick-up equipment.
- Fashion: Handles inventory for fashion industries.
- Handles both style and not-in-style items.
- Lets users sort by flexible style, fit, color and size matrix by product.
- FSupports lot tracking for ethical sourcing.
- Gives users support for kitting and pre-packs.
- Supports automated planning, forecasting and assortments.
- Food and Beverage: Supports the following features in the food and beverage.
- Provides visibility to raw materials and ingredient inventory.
- Also provides traceability from the start to the end of the product life cycle.
- Helps in producing scheduling and planning.
- Helps users manage seasonality and shelf-life.
- Provides guidance on regulatory compliance.
- Implementation time takes more time for objective reasons.
- Users have some trouble communicating with users in China.
- Navigation is not user friendly.
Infor M3 Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Infor M3 provides a full-suite ERP solution that ranks high on usability and functionality. Some users think that documentation would make the tool easier to use. It supports multi-lingual and multi-currency operations. Most users think it lets them customize the tool according to their requirements. Also, a few users find it difficult to learn and get used to. Support is prompt. It is highly configurable, but a consultant may be required to implement it.
Based on 120 reviews: