What is Infor M3?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Infor M3 is a cloud-based ERP for medium and large global distributors, manufacturers and after-sales service providers. It helps them manage complex, mixed-mode value chains and distribution-intensive environments. It helps them provide exceptional user experiences, flexible implementation options and industry-relevant capabilities in a multi-country, multi-site and multi-company environment. Infor M3 helps organizations adapt to industry trends, business models and their business’s growth. It has deep capabilities in chemicals, distribution, equipment, fashion and food and beverage industries.
It provides on-demand computing with industry-specific capabilities to provide customer service. It is deployed on Amazon Web Services, providing service at low costs with a secure environment. It is available in 23 languages and supports local requirements for 42 countries.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Infor M3?
Key differentiators & advantages of Infor M3
- Flexible and Scalable: It meets the needs of users’ businesses with high computing power and scalability for resources.
- Security: It is supported by Amazon Web Services, making it secure with very low downtimes.
- Global Solution: Infor M3 is a tool that provides global financial visibility. It has multi-company, multi-site, multi-currency, multi-country and multi-language capabilities. It is available in 23 languages and has support for 46 countries.
- Supports Core Business Processes: It supports customer sales, financial management, manufacturing, supply chain planning and execution, procurement management and service, rental and equipment management.
- Supports Multiple Business Models: It has features that support complex business models for manufacturing, service, rental and distribution. It helps users manage complex products and includes attribute-based and configured kits. It supports make-to-stock (MTS), configure-to-order (CTO) and make-to-order(MTO). It enables after-sales service and multi-channel sales.
- Easy-to-Use User Interface: It creates role-based and personalized home pages. It also supports business collaboration with the help of alerts and workflows. It is accessible via multiple devices and browsers.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership: It has a shared infrastructure that lowers users' total cost of ownership by lowering operating expenses, reducing implementation costs and time and removing the need for on-premise maintenance.
- No More Upgrades: Infor M3 is maintained in the cloud, removing the need for upgrades that on-premise software requires.
- Access to Innovation: New functions are added regularly, and users can try them out in a test environment before including them in their production environment.
Over 1000 businesses use Infor M3 to connect employees, customer data, business processes, supplier data and devices in specific ways relevant to their tasks and roles. It provides critical alerts and role-based insights to ensure smooth business operations. Gartner named Infor CloudSuite a visionary in its 2020 Magic Quadrant for Cloud ERP for product-centric enterprises.
Infor M3 has deep industry capabilities built in the following industries:
- Chemicals: Infor M3 has a suite of offerings specifically for the chemicals industry.
- The software allows for the planning of by-products and co-products.
- It lets users optimize their formulas.
- It supports traceability and quality management protocols.
- It has templates to manage regulatory compliance.
- It has features for tank liquid management.
- Distribution: It has features of support end-to-end distribution management.
- It supports order fulfillment across multiple channels.
- It provides support for rebate management and value-added services.
- It helps with warehouse, inventory and transportation management.
- It supports traceability and lot-allocation.
- Equipment: Infor M3 supports the entire equipment lifecycle with relevant features.
- It supports pricing, discounts, quoting and complex configuration.
- It lets users forecast for replacements.
- It also helps with mobile field service and rental management.
- It helps users deliver, move and pick-up equipment.
- Fashion: It handles inventory for fashion industries.
- It handles both style and not-in-style items.
- It lets users sort by flexible style, fit, color and size matrix by product.
- For ethical sourcing, Infor M3 supports lot tracking.
- It gives users support for kitting and pre-packs.
- It supports automated planning, forecasting and assortments.
- Food and Beverage: It supports the following features in the food and beverage.
- It provides visibility to raw materials and ingredient inventory.
- It also provides traceability from the start to the end of the product life cycle.
- It helps in producing scheduling and planning.
- It helps users manage seasonality and shelf-life.
- It provides guidance on regulatory compliance.
Some of the product limitations include:
- Implementation time takes more time for objective reasons.
- Users have some trouble communicating with users in China as.
- Navigation is not user friendly.
Infor M3 Suite Support
Infor M3’s support portal, Concierge, helps customers with personalized information about their solutions and services, opens support tickets, searches for knowledge bases, product roadmaps, project details, self-help guides and it also supports an education portal.
mail_outlineEmail: Email support is not available.
phonePhone: Call toll-free number 1-877-772-4111 for support. For sales, users from the US can call +1-800-260-2640.
schoolTraining: Learning solutions are customized for every stage of the customer’s product lifecycle and include implementation, application advancement or upgrading. Infor Campus includes self-directed, e-learning courses and registration for instructor-led sessions. It also has Campus Plus Memberships that give customers access to e-learning, course workbooks and recordings. Its education services include Infor TechEd, a hands-on technical training conference, certification and tailored services.
local_offerTickets: Users can log an incident through Infor M3’s support portal at https://concierge.infor.com.
Infor M3 Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 120 reviews: