What is Focus 9?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Focus 9 by Focus Softnet is an ERP solution integrated with CRM and HCM capabilities which can tailor to specific business needs. AI-powered technology, drag and drop customizations, user-friendliness and scalability make it a powerful and simple option for users to implement and manage. It supports processes for supply chain, finance, sales and HR. Industry-specific options are available.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Focus 9?
Key differentiators & advantages of Focus 9
- Customizable: Tailor-made for users, it provides workflow personalization. Drag and drop templates allow users to customize their workflow to their industry.
- Scalable and Secure: The system is built upon a comprehensive data framework that provides data security and scalability as an organization grows.
- End to End Functionality: Seamlessly integrate all processes, from quotation analysis to tracking by batch and serial number.
- Automation: Virtual assistant AI allows users to ask questions through text or voice-activated input, providing hands-free workflow automation.
Focus 9 offers industry-specific solutions for the distribution, warehouse, retail, manufacturing, professional services, facilities and asset management, real estate and construction, automotive and education verticals.
- Financial Management: Accounting by SBU, advanced financial reporting, auto inter company and intracompany transactions and a budgetary control system complete the financial management module.
- Inventory Management: Alternate/substitute item management, default sales and purchase unit by product, inventory reservations, inventory tracking and transfer and product planning tools are included in the inventory management feature.
- Supply Chain Management: Attach multiple documents from vendors by item and transaction through this function. Consignment purchases, material return, rejection and replacement management and management of advanced payments comprise the supply chain management tool.
- A/C Receivables and Payables: Advanced credit control system, auto interest calculations on delayed payments, customer appraisal and rating and finance terms definition are available within the A/C receivables and payables module.
- Sales Management: Attach multiple documents of customer items and transactions, enquiry and quote management, managing consignment sales, order management, pricing, contract and master data management provides sales management functionality.
- Quality Control: The quality control feature offers QC requisition, quantity breakups for sampling, rule definition for testing and sample and total test.
- Manufacturing and Resource Planning: Access backward and forward scheduling, manufacturing and resource planning, batch wise analysis, capacity utilization vs production target analysis, define calendars, capacities, work centres, bills of materials and routes capabilities.
- Project Accounting: BOQ vs actual, budgeting and analysis by labour material, overhead, etc., creation of phases for each project, option to capture project related costs and profit analysis by project make up the project accounting module.
- Fixed Asset Management: Asset acquisition and flexi fields in master creation, asset creation with flexi fields, auto depreciation posting and asset maintenance are included in the fixed asset management.
- Warehouse Management: Bin management, billing module, inward receiving process and masters support the warehouse management module.
- Retail Management: Auto replenishment, day end process, discount management and multi level security and approvals, membership, loyalty programs, rewards and gift cards and pricing by outlet are included in the retail management feature.
- Human Capital Management: The human capital management tools provides tools for recruitment and onboarding, employee loans, advances, arrears and leave management, performance appraisal and transfer management.
Some of the product limitations include:
- There is no training provided by Focus 9
- System bugs
Focus 9 Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Email [email protected] for support requests.
phonePhone: Call 1-908-239-6275 or 1-732-318-8470 for support requests.
schoolTraining: There is no training provided by Focus 9.
local_offerTickets: Submit a ticket for support on the ‘Contact Us’ page on the Focus 9 site.
Focus 9 Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 37 reviews: