What is Fishbowl Manufacturing?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Fishbowl Manufacturing
- Track Jobs: Track employee hours, overtime, payroll, vacation time and other information with the labor and job tracking module. Users may also implement GPS tracking to verify where employees clock in and out and permit employees to clock in and out from any mobile device.
- In-Depth BOMs: Add subassemblies, several finished goods and intricate units of measure via the bill of materials accessory. Users can produce and complete numerous BOMs at once in addition to writing thorough instructions and attaching pictures for each step of a BOM.
- Manage Serial & Lot Numbers: Rapidly track parts with serial and lot numbers with the serial and lot number feature. Users may also review expiration dates, batch numbers and revision levels along with lot history and part audit trails.
- Work with Multiple Locations: Upkeep inventory throughout several worksites and warehouses, enabling users to get as detailed or extensive as necessary to find the right parts or workpieces. This attribute enables users to automatically restock inventory levels by moving products from one site to another.
- Integrate with Other Software: Link CRM software, such as Salesforce and Zoho CRM and other programs, to Fishbowl Manufacturing to check the availability of product amounts, prices and other product intel.
- BI Capabilities: Find out manufacturing costs and receive the most accurate costs of raw goods and materials with the BI suite. Users may also produce detailed reports on several business operations and utilize inventory data to formulate smarter business decisions.
- Manufacturing: Superintend advanced work orders, manufacture orders, BOMs and more with the manufacturing apparatus. Users may also execute automatic custom, batch or repair work orders.
- Barcode Scanning: Construct inventory and manufacturing records with precision by accessing the barcode scanning tool. It executes cycle counts, enables users to pick, pack and ship goods and complete work orders as well as produce sales orders and update intricate part details.
- Inventory Management: Track products that are going to clients, develop reorder points for every item in a facility and cipher the suitable reorder quantity for every inventory item with the inventory management appliance.
- Production Stages: Craft multi-layered work orders that showcase the progress of each job that users receive to ensure everything is on schedule or to make certain adjustments for jobs that are falling behind. It designates duties to particular employees and even determines yield and waste estimates for every stage.
- Shipping: Integrate Fishbowl with other shipping solutions to expeditiously create shipping labels and synchronize shipping costs, tracking numbers, client addresses, weights and more so packages get to the right destination.
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP): Promptly produce purchase orders as items reach their reorder points, establish minimum order quantities and vendor expenses to steer the purchase order creation process and administer vendor performances with this idiosyncrasy.
- The system is sluggish at times
- The solution experiences occasional crashes
Fishbowl Manufacturing Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Fishbowl Manufacturing is a manufacturing ERP that streamlines production and consists of a wide scope of features. It has a simple and navigable interface and integrates with programs such as QuickBooks, Salesforce and other accounting and shipping platforms. It also has a responsive support team. Although some users find the system sluggish, clunky and with a high price tag, the majority find Fishbowl Manufacturing a useful program.
Based on 705 reviews: