What is ERP-One?
Industry Specialties: Serves wholesalers and distributors
ERP-One+, by Distribution One, offers a complete, cloud-based suite for managing the various business processes of wholesalers and distributors. It provides automation of some processes, access to custom reports and insights, connectivity and flexibility for ease of communication and much more. Built with industry best practices in mind, it aims to reduce inventory, offer a competitive edge and increase efficiency and profitability.
Mobile applications and integrations with Amazon are available. Services for consulting, installation, training, data transfer and go-live and support are available as well.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use ERP-One?
ERP-One+ serves wholesalers and distributors in a variety of industries such as hardware, janitorial, fasteners, specialty tools, retail fulfillment, industrial, HVAC, plumbing, food service equipment and more.
- Order Management: The order management feature comes with tools for sales order entry, sales analysis and item sales and contract pricing. Sales analysis capabilities allow users to take business trends into account and contract pricing offers a multi-bracket price book that can handle virtually any pricing situation.
- Financial Management: With the financial management feature, users have access to a general ledger, cash management and accounts receivable, vendor and accounts payable and invoicing and billing. The vendor and accounts payable tool aims to cultivate healthy business relationships with suppliers through a wide variety of billing options.
- Warehouse and Inventory: Inventory and warehouse management, inventory replenishment, wireless warehouse and kitting/assembly complete this feature which can support single or multiple warehouses. Built on industry best practices, the system can make suggestions on how to best handle warehouse and inventory management. The wireless warehouse tool is Bluetooth-enabled and recognizes user-originated disruptions to drive employee productivity and company efficiency.
- Customer Relationship Management: The CRM feature comes with tools for call activity tracking, calendar management, one-touch order for quote entry and quote duplication, unlimited company contacts and freeform notes, order source tracking, prospect tracking and more. It provides salespeople with a sales pipeline and the ability to easily contact customers and prospects.
- Purchasing: With the purchasing feature, users can access automated purchase order (PO) creation, PO audits, drop shipment, automated emails, goods tracking, barcode receiving, expediting report, backorder, vendor performance and purchase order to sales order linking. ERP-One+ leverages the concept of intelligent purchasing and provides robust reports to help users make the best purchasing decisions.
- Document Management: The document management system allows users to save any document as a PDF and the system can email or fax any document. This tool aims to reduce paper usage and provide flexibility for customers.
- Analytics and Reporting: A dashboard with data analytics contains KPIs and alerts to provide insight into business health. Interactive management reporting allows users to configure reports to generate the desired view and export reports using Excel or Word.
- Electronic Data Interchange: EDI services allow users to share data such as invoices or purchase orders with other systems. It comes with a turnaround feature, trading partner options, advanced ship notice and user roles.
ERP-One+ Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: There is no support email provided, but users have access to a customer portal for online support.
phonePhone: ERP-One+ offers call centers for their users, but there is no phone number available at this time.
schoolTraining: A knowledge base with searchable articles, D1 university webinars and a peer support user community are in place for learning the system.
local_offerTickets: There is no ticketing information available at this time.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 28 reviews: