What is Epicor Eclipse?
Industry Specialties: Distribution
Epicor Eclipse is a business system designed to manage and optimize the distribution process. It has numerous capabilities, such as CRM, job management, e-commerce solutions, financial management and mobile showrooms. Other functionalities include mobility, supply chain management, sales management, strategic pricing, business intelligence and analytics, API and wireless warehouse management.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Epicor Eclipse?
Key differentiators & advantages of Epicor Eclipse
- System-Wide Business Management: The system is built with best practices for distribution operations in mind that help drive costs out of the supply chain, increase sales and improve customer service.
- Mobility and Scalability: The system can scale from tens to thousands of users as your business grows. The mobile deployment allows you to access your data or manage your warehouse from anywhere.
- Integration: The system can integrate with other in-house applications, Internet content and websites. The API capability supports integrations as well.
- Grow Margins: Exercise more control over warehouse tasks with the integrated wireless warehouse application. The strategic pricing feature recommends product prices to maximize profits.
- Improve Employee Productivity: Delegate work queues, work remotely with Eclipse Mobile and manage warehouse activities.
- Increase Sales: Provide competitive customer service to earn repeat customers, drive sales with e-commerce and quick order entry gets more customers in and out the door. The mobility provided by the solution allows you to serve customers wherever they have an internet connection, in turn, closing more sales.
Epicor Eclipse is designed for distribution businesses of any size. Tailored solutions are available for electrical, plumbing, PVF and HVAC industries. Epicor Eclipse has more than 700 wholesale distribution customers throughout the world.
- Customer Relationship Management: The CRM feature allows you to access customer data from a mobile device, manage contacts, loyalty programs and more within an intuitive interface.
- Warehouse Management App: The WMS manages warehouse activities such as picking, receiving, inventory adjustments, put-away, cycle counts and more. Wireless warehouse management allows the user to access these features anywhere, anytime. It’s now available for use with Android devices.
- Supply Chain Management: The system manages the entire supply chain, and can now manage discontinued inventory.
- Job Management: Quotes, order, returns, progress billings and more are manageable with this feature.
- Mobile Showroom: The mobile showroom allows salespeople to use the mobile barcode reader or iBeacon to find product information quickly. It builds, manages and submits bids to the system for anywhere in the showroom.
- E-commerce Solutions: Global e-commerce, compelling storefronts, real-time stock levels, SEO capabilities, customer self-service, full integration, B2B and B2C channel support and special pricing are supported by the e-commerce solution.
Epicor Eclipse Suite SupportEpicCare is the customer support portal that Epicor provides for its customers. Epicor has over 600 support analysts across 12 global centers. They offer two different customer support plans — the Essential Support Plan or the Pro Support plan. The Pro Support plan comes with senior support experts and 24/7 support.
mail_outlineEmail: The EpicCare service portal handles all support requests. Send an email to your customer account manager if you’re having an issue with the portal.
phonePhone: All support requests are processed through the EpicCare service portal.
schoolTraining: Control your company’s training from a single location with the Epicor Learning Center, a web-based learning management system. Embedded education is the self-paced training module and a training installation that comes with Epicor ERP. Other training tools include on-demand videos, documentation and live instructor-led training.
Epicor Eclipse Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 134 reviews: