What is E2 Shop System?
E2 Shop System is a solution that manages job shops and made-to-order, mixed-mode and job-based manufacturing. It is available in a cloud-based or on-premise deployment model and gives users the flexibility to handle job schedules and change customer due dates. Users can control their data, clock out and on jobs, and update their inventory from their mobile apps.
It is suitable for assembly, fabrication, foam, mold, captive shops and more. It gives users real-time tracking insights into the manufacturing shop floor. It supports job tracking and costing and handles the complexities of printed circuit boards to keep production expenses low.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of E2 Shop System
- Generate Quick Quotes: E2 Shop System helps users generate quotes quickly with one mouse click. Users can also email quotes directly from their workstation to send customer estimates rapidly.
- View Detailed Information: Users can see detailed information about costs for labor, materials, overhead and more. This helps users analyze the profitability of one job at a time.
- Recall Data: E2 Shop System allows users to recall information for related jobs to benchmark estimates for labor and materials.
- Customize Variables: Users can customize scrap percentages, efficiency rates and other variables by machine or workstation to assess an accurate estimate.
- Review Past Estimates: With E2 Shop System, users can review past estimates. This is so that users can view which estimates are closed and which ones aren’t. Users can utilize this data to strengthen their sales cycle.
- Allocate Materials: Users can appropriate materials while estimating to keep track of their inventory in real time.
- Improve Sales Process: E2 Shop System has an estimating module, which helps users track old estimates and mistakes. Users can also follow up with clients who rejected the quotes and make changes to their bid.
- Flexible Search Options: It makes it easy to find details or team members using the quick view feature with flexible search options.
- Estimating and Quoting: E2 Shop System sets up estimates that capture profitability and job specifications and creates orders without delays. It calculates the cost to produce parts and multiple quantity breaks per part and adjusts profit margins at every quantity break.
- Scheduling: It has a built-in scheduling and planning whiteboard that has real-time capabilities, letting users manage scheduling and tracking. Users can see a machine’s availability while allocating time for the part being produced.
- Job Costing and Tracking: E2 Shop System controls workspaces and prints reports that users need, like job schedules and more. It maintains job schedules, backlog summaries, machine loading, margin summaries, order entry rates and more.
- Shipping: With a click, it creates bills of lading and packing slips, removing the hassle of doing it manually.
- Inventory and Purchasing: This feature brings purchasing and inventory together, removing guesswork when ordering. When items in inventory are allocated to a job or finished goods are sold from inventory, the system stores locational data for raw materials or where the finished parts were pulled.
- Data Collection: Users can gain a real-time picture of their complete job history and present activity. It has a time ticket feature that allows users to record time information about a job. Users can enter job and step numbers, employee codes, work centers and more.
- Accounting: It integrates accounts payable and receivable with the general ledger, facilitating complete operational control. The system provides aging summaries, income statement reports, bank reconciliations, cash flow analysis, deposit summaries and more.
- Quality: It manages supply chain activities and engineering to improve business processes, profitability and performance. It addresses quality assurance and activities concerning vendors, customers, employees, work centers, tooling and document numbering and control.
- Contact Management: Users can start with a robust database with over fifty pre-defined fields, or create user-defined fields to meet their needs. It also stores unlimited, time-stamped notes for each contact to keep track of important conversations and commitments.