What is Dynamics 365 Finance?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Dynamics 365 Finance
- Artificial Intelligence Data: Utilize Dynamics 365 Finance's AI-powered data tools to evaluate business health as well as boost financial controls, maximize cash flows, and develop and execute better business decisions.
- Budget Planning: Dwindle operation expenses and increase spending for businesses throughout various regions with the budget planning apparatus.
- Reduce Risks: Swiftly adjust to global and local financial regulations with a pliable standards-based chart of accounts and dimensions that permit users to effortlessly and properly superintend their financial operations.
- Power BI-Applicable: Initiate wiser, quicker actions and choices through the role-based workspaces that are embedded with Power BI's synergistic data visualization capabilities so users may examine KPIs with more depth as well as dive into transactions to overview the health of their business.
- Elaborate Reporting: Balance and close books quicker with in-depth reporting and real-time analytics appliances. Users may enable pliable financial reports that showcase numerous currencies and legal entities to administer foreign exchanges and expedite end-of-month bookkeeping procedures.
- Grow Revenue: Work with machine learning capabilities that come with reporting, financial intelligence and analytics that compile forecasted recommendations and provide guidance for opportune customer expenditures.
- Role-Based Workspaces: Personalize crucial documents and reports such as invoices and statements that align with ever-changing business necessities with the role-based workspaces and modules. Users may also activate automatic recurring bills that seamlessly adapt to new revenue recognition rules, dwindle audit costs and cipher financial statements with precision.
- Compliances: Ensure that businesses align with local and global standards to reduce risks with the compliance attribute that guarantees compliance in approximately 37 countries and 42 languages.
- Financial Planning: Keep organizations running smoothly whether they're local, abroad or both with the financial process automation, financial planning and analysis, encumbrance and budget control modules.
- Doesn't offer enough storage space
- It’s occasionally sluggish when loading information
Dynamics 365 Finance Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance is a robust ERP that streamlines accounting processes with its abundant features — including reporting, revenue management, compliance management and more - that users find necessary for their business practices. It has a simple interface and is able to govern tasks of all sizes. Some users find it sluggish and lacking in storage space. The majority of users, however, still find it an effective and highly-integrative tool that's worth the price.
Based on 3543 reviews: