What is Dynamics 365?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Enavate is a reseller that offers managed services and partner services for implementing and managing Microsoft Dynamics 365. They cater to any business from a global enterprise to a regional mid-sized company. They offer services for consultation, implementation, data migration, security, updates, support and optimization. Industry-specific solutions are available for wholesale distributors and additional functionality is included for partners.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Dynamics 365?
Key differentiators & advantages of Dynamics 365
- Make Data-Driven Decisions: Real-time data and insights are built into all of the solutions, allowing users to make better decisions and drive business growth.
- Optimize Manufacturing and SCM: Enavate works with its customers to transform and optimize their manufacturing and supply chain management operations. With business process review and application evaluation, users are provided with a personalized experience.
- Increase Sales: From sales forecasting to customer service tools, Dynamics 365 helps build strong relationships and increase sales
- Streamline Processes: Streamline processes such as project management so projects are done in a manner that saves time and money.
Enavate works with wholesale distribution companies of all sizes and they offer consulting for industry-specific solutions. In addition to Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft GL, AX, SL and NAV are offered by Enavate as well.
- Finance: Real-time data and insights, process automation, role-based workspaces, budget control, financial planning and analysis, risk management and compliance management complete the finance solution.
- Supply Chain Management: The SCM module comes with capabilities for optimizing planning and improving fulfillment, sourcing and logistics, such as predictive analytics. It also offers tools for real-time responses to customer and organizational demands as well as strategic planning tools for inventory, warehouse, manufacturing, service and logistics.
- Sales: Relationship-based selling with unified processes and data from LinkedIn Sales Navigator and real-time data, emerging trends, contextual AI-driven insights and conversation intelligence come with the sales tool. The solution is mobile-optimized for access on-the-go and offers sales force automation.
- Business Central: With Business Central, users have access to tools for accelerating financial close, charting financial performance in real-time and forecasting that can maintain compliance and security. SCM capabilities include an end-to-end view of operations, purchasing, manufacturing, inventory and warehouse management. A connected view of customer service operations and Microsoft Outlook are available for managing sales and customer service processes. Also included are real-time metrics for project management and budget management.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 by Enavate Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Microsoft Dynamics 365 by Enavate offers email support 24/7/365 at [email protected]
phonePhone: Phone support is available at 303-469-2346 24/7/365.
schoolTraining: Implementation and training services are offered to support users in the initial adoption as well as transitions for system updates.
local_offerTickets: Users can find information about submitting tickets through the support portal.